GEELJIRE fb tonight is full of a missing MN xaliimo, however, they left out something..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Due to the taboo that surrounds mental illness they’ve left out the biggest factor that is in this situation that the girl is perhaps mentally ill. IDIOTS! It makes a big difference in the information that’s getting put out. Hopefully she’s discovered.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Her father reported that his daughter got kidnapped and has been away for the past day!

Edit: She was being held captive by this other guy and forced to drink henny and act normal on social media

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
That’s not the same girl in the missing photos:
Family blowing up the girl he’s with’s phone doesn’t = kidnapping.

19 is an adult so I doubt the police will give it much time. Sounds like a runaway girl with the family being in denial

Due to the taboo that surrounds mental illness they’ve left out the biggest factor that is in this situation that the girl is perhaps mentally ill. IDIOTS! It makes a big difference in the information that’s getting put out. Hopefully she’s discovered.

she was in a hotel with i think it was a farax drinking henny, she wasn’t missing lmao, i’m just trying to find the snapchat account that posted everything, i just saw a short preview of her in the bed with a guy looking loopy

she was in a hotel with i think it was a farax drinking henny, she wasn’t missing lmao, i’m just trying to find the snapchat account that posted everything, i just saw a short preview of her in the bed with a guy looking loopy
Classic case of sheltered xalimo who got attention of the local bad boy and dropped everything for him. Sad for the family but they lost her to the street. From my experience a girl like this will be used so badly as she is beyond naive

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Classic case of sheltered xalimo who got attention of the local bad boy and dropped everything for him. Sad for the family but they lost her to the street. From my experience a girl like this will be used so badly as she is beyond naive

although the parents want the best for her but when they shelter her too much she will one day rebel and do all the things behind theyre back instead

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No fucking way

Where’s that Snapchat :ooh::ooh:

I knew she was mentally disabled

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The worst thing a parent can do is to suffocate a child with constant supervision. Allow the child to explore a little. Befriend them but not cross the parent/friend boundary. In a positive way get your point across to the child. Point out the outcomes. Accept that your child will have growing pains.

If suffocated with too much control you better expect a blowup. She’ll be worst than the kid of that neighbor you despise and talk about all the time as the poster child of a failed child. Best believe that.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why does her father think she was kidnapped if she was with a farax? Faraxs don’t do kidnapping and it’s easy to find that guy’s family and get her back if she is with him. Something is not adding up here

Why does her father think she was kidnapped if she was with a farax? Faraxs don’t do kidnapping and it’s easy to find that guy’s family and get her back if she is with him. Something is not adding up here
Yeah a Somali boy kidnapping a Somali girl in the same western city where everyone know each other ain’t gonna happen lol. They just in denial

so are you saying the guy in that video with the skully wasn’t somali? loool it just gets worse and worse man

it’s to save face and limit the damage done to the families rep

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I hate those kind of parents with passion. Parents who think highly of their child while being contempt of other’s kids.

This is case of a overzealous father who badly wanted to get a young man in trouble with authorities. Clearly he does not know the American system. I know for a fact he called 911and said to them “hallow! Yes! Akjuli my dhowtar keenabad by a man. My dhowtar is feri yang”. Dispatcher “how old is she sir”. Father “ she is ooli 19”. Dispatcher :comeon::damedamn::draketf::camby:

Trending