GEELJIRE EX-FELON SC STAR asks GEELJIRES 2 Show their drug money, Canadians showed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The most drug generated money out of all the Somalis throughout the world, from empty Saskatoon to Waterloo, Ontario. Waar ileen meeshaasi wa lagu hoogay. I am bewildered by the fact that they don't even elevate their parents out of the hoods and the debt they've incurred from ayuutos to bail them out in earlier convictions. We're talking about these cats showing over $80k $500k money they flashing before the camera

Last year, when I visited Ottawa, a fugitive from S-Spot, Meth, took me to this out of this world restaurant where he paid $244.50 of dinner. He pulled out a big stash of cash which I calculated to had to have been $5k.

200w.gif

(About the ex-felon with the drug induced mental arrest...the man is a truck driver who strangely has over 80k Somali followers who are entertained by his phrases, such as "sergeant bluffs", " aad iyo aad" and " Shimbiraha fly west ".

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Meanwhile, UK folks tried to show that they make money too so @Duke of Bohol took upon himself to send this picture to the ex-felon
IMG_3983.JPG

Talk about bringing a knife to an RPG fight :bell:

The man showed few bills, torn in the corners with a pic of naag cadaana :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord::umad: all saying 5 pound

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I doubt they can launder money or even have big plans like moving out of the hoods
There was a guy in Minnesota, driving 70k BMW, he bought with drug money and he still lived in the hood with his mom, he never even gave his mom a dime. He got killed and the mom found out about the price of the car when he died. Somali drug dealers are stupid. How are you to wear Versace shirts, driving expensive cars, buying diamonds while your mom still lives in the hood.

There was a guy in Minnesota, driving 70k BMW, he bought with drug money and he still lived in the hood with his mom, he never even gave his mom a dime. He got killed and the mom found out about the price of the car when he died. Somali drug dealers are stupid. How are you to wear Versace shirts, driving expensive cars, buying diamonds while your mom still lives in the hood.

Do you text with a Macawees on?

:shookgabre:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The most drug generated money out of all the Somalis throughout the world, from empty Saskatoon to Waterloo, Ontario. Waar ileen meeshaasi wa lagu hoogay. I am bewildered by the fact that they don't even elevate their parents out of the hoods and the debt they've incurred from ayuutos to bail them out in earlier convictions. We're talking about these cats showing over $80k $500k money they flashing before the camera

Last year, when I visited Ottawa, a fugitive from S-Spot, Meth, took me to this out of this world restaurant where he paid $244.50 of dinner. He pulled out a big stash of cash which I calculated to had to have been $5k.

200w.gif

(About the ex-felon with the drug induced mental arrest...the man is a truck driver who strangely has over 80k Somali followers who are entertained by his phrases, such as "sergeant bluffs", " aad iyo aad" and " Shimbiraha fly west ".

You're jealous of Mac Minded now? :mjlol:

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Thats just sad

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

What a qasaaro how you happy driving a 70k BMW while you and your mom still live in the Hood
:noneck:

Succesfull people move out from the Hood and build sa better life

Its only drug dealers that buy expensive crap to impress people who dont even care about em the only ones who get impressed is the people who live in the Hood thats why they still live there

how did he buy that 70k bmw? with cash? the car dealership would not take cash. he cannot deposit that much money in the bank, they will ask him where he got it. so this is a fake story. nice try nayaa.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
how did he buy that 70k bmw? with cash? the car dealership would not take cash. he cannot deposit that much money in the bank, they will ask him where he got it. so this is a fake story. nice try nayaa.

He could buy it used from someone car dealership isnt the only place people buy cars

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It's plausible that coming from a Somali background that he would have cousins and relatives who has a proper job that pays good that he deposited in that person's account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts