Gedo students took top 4 places in the national exam

IMG_20200906_142708.jpg

:salute:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Great news, The people of Gedo are indeed hard working, so it’s no surprise their students are achieving high scores :)

ManshaAllah tabarakallah :it0tdo8: This is what I want to see.
Mashallah indeed.
Gedo University is also coming along with up to date education like computer science and health/nursing programs. There won't be a need to leave the region for higher education soon. :rejoice:

photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9-%D9%A0%D9%A8-%D9%A2%D9%A9_%D9%A1%D9%A5-%D9%A1%D9%A7-%D9%A4%D9%A0-1258x280.jpg

Last edited:

Golden Barbie

Garboharey Guri Gob
Mashallah indeed.
Gedo University is also coming along with up to date education like computer science and health/nursing programs. There won't be a need to leave the region for higher education soon. :rejoice:

photo_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A9-%D9%A0%D9%A8-%D9%A2%D9%A9_%D9%A1%D9%A5-%D9%A1%D9%A7-%D9%A4%D9%A0-1258x280.jpg
:rejoice: Blessing wlhi, now let our students get their scholarships from the SFG ! Haters gonna hate regardless but we’re moving in silence :ohhhdamn:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is pure kacaan style corruption. That retard Goodax Barre played with the numbers to ensure that all Somalia scholarships would go to Gedo. 36% of Benaadir students being failed shows the looma oyaan status of Hawiye today. I wonder if he would've been able to get away with this under a Hawiye Prime Minister.
This comes only a couple of weeks after Goodax Barre's pilgrimage to Siad Barre's grave in Gedo.
Now he wants us to believe that the top four schools in the south are in Gedo despite the region having no high schools.
Diisodus.jpg

Goodax Barre has to be the dumbest, most incompetent minister in Somali history. The south's entire education sector has been falling apart under his stewardship with exam failure rates steadily increasing each year.
Apallkdkd.jpg

Farmajo wants to give students in Gedo the same unfair advantages that he grew up with and that saw him in the Somali embassy in the U.S. thanks to his clan.

Mashallah, Gedo schools took Gold, Silver, Bronze, and runner up in terms of cumulative exam scores. This shows a thirst for knowledge and excellence I'm surprised BeledXaawo isn't among them since it's right next door to Mandheera and many students go to schools in this area so they probably utilize the education system there for now. Anyways, hopefully the scholarships provided to these students will allow them to bring positive developments to their country. I look forward to academic competition and developmental competition increasing going forward in the country. Furthermore, it's a good sign for the state of Jubbaland for what's to come that 6 of the top 10 schools are from this state.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
This is pure kacaan style corruption. That retard Goodax Barre played with the numbers to ensure that all Somalia scholarships would go to Gedo. 36% of Benaadir students being failed shows the looma oyaan status of Hawiye today. I wonder if he would've been able to get away with this under a Hawiye Prime Minister.
This comes only a couple of weeks after Goodax Barre's pilgrimage to Siad Barre's grave in Gedo.
Now he wants us to believe that the top four schools in the south are in Gedo despite the region having no high schools.
View attachment 140271
Goodax Barre has to be the dumbest, most incompetent minister in Somali history. The south's entire education sector has been falling apart under his stewardship with exam failure rates steadily increasing each year.
View attachment 140272
Farmajo wants to give students in Gedo the same unfair advantages that he grew up with and that saw him in the Somali embassy in the U.S. thanks to his clan.

more corruption from Failmaajo to no ones surprise. Nacas Barre and Failmaajo trying to uplift poor buuns by illegally awarding them scholarships based off fake test results.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
View attachment 140271
View attachment 140272
Area controlled by Alkabab, Ethiopian,JL,SNA. Students became in the top of Country!!. Imagine Im Non Somali read this news. My first question is where Gedo?. Second Question how they have high marks under war going on in Gedo?. Third Question, Is it related to President and Education ministry clans?

I hope Hawiya learn lesson from Xarmaajo. You hate MJ and choice Weaker Darood MX. But now boon sent you way back lool. :tocry:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts