Gedo Secedes from Jubaland as Farmaajo exit nears......

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
BS!!!
Cadow iyo Macalimu oo jubaland supporters are in Garbaharey
Gadoomiyaha Garbaharey appointed by President Madoobe
Is joke what he is talking about

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

We dont recognize Madoobe as President of JL his temporary term has expired on August 19th let him stick to Kismayu and cagdheer lands you are not welcome Madoobe. MPs from Garbaharray will be verified by Governor Buuley

great job :rejoice:

Hey Mr Bun, what is this nonsense. Ahmed Madoobe is the president and he calls the shots. Landheers will rule langaabs, that is how the world works.

Everyday you come up with some fake news.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hey Mr Bun, what is this nonsense. Ahmed Madoobe is the president and he calls the shots. Landheers will rule langaabs, that is how the world works.

Everyday you come up with some fake news.
Stay out of Darood business hutu scum go liberate Camaara and Bacaadweyn which is under AS A man who cannot even liberate his own home is the true langaab

Stay out of Darood business hutu scum go liberate Camaara and Bacaadweyn which is under AS A man who cannot even liberate his own home is the true langaab

Langaab not using the Somalinimo card or Kenya is our enemy thing talk?

Is it now the Daroodnimo card?

TekNiKo

VIP
Langaab not using the Somalinimo card or Kenya is our enemy thing talk?

Is it now the Daroodnimo card?
Name one Mx town under AS our towns in Galgaduud and Gedo are all free while your langaab azz is being ruled by dacas wearing eelay so much for laandheere now go cry me a river:hemad:

Name one Mx town under AS our towns in Galgaduud and Gedo are all free while your langaab azz is being ruled by dacas wearing eelay so much for laandheere now go cry me a river:hemad:

You don't live in Galmuudg. Name one Merehan town in Galmudug? 0 Abudwaaq is in Ethiopia not Somalia.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo its an internal Gedo issue which is being dealt with maturely, Madoobe supporters are in Garbaharey and their rights are protected as citizens, however the Gedo admin does not recognize Madoobe admin and will hold federal election and JL election independent from Madoobe.

Ahmed Bulle Gared a former Tplf asset who used to collect taxes for Ethiopian troops in Luuq 1999-2014 is trying to undermine Gedo region from being administered by its own state. Last days of a warlord.
5246AEFD-4F4A-43DB-92F7-19002DF6A3DF.jpeg

TekNiKo

VIP
JL only exists in Dhoobley Afmadow and Kismayo no one recognizes it the most toothless state :ftw9nwa: :mjlol:

JL only exists in Dhoobley Afmadow and Kismayo no one recognizes it the most toothless state :ftw9nwa: :mjlol:

You should be worried about the genocide taking place against your small teeth community in western Galgadud. After all Galmudug is your legitimate state :ufdup: :mjkkk:

TekNiKo

VIP
You should be worried about the genocide taking place against your small teeth community in western Galgadud. After all Galmudug is your legitimate state :ufdup: :mjkkk:
Its okay we own Gedo and Kismayo albeit temporarily occupied By Kenya. Galgaduud we will hold our nuts and we are on the offensive. MX are surrounded by enemies and still hold their own nuts. Heres a few Teknikos we captured from the beleagured HG who are losing land on both East and West Front. Inshallah we shall capturr our holy land of Gelinsoor and Dhusomareeb for just as the Jews awaited 1000 years for their return we too shall conquer the holy lands of Kismayo and Dhusomareeb again :rejoice:

Its okay we own Gedo and Kismayo albeit temporarily occupied By Kenya. Galgaduud we will hold our nuts and we are on the offensive. MX are surrounded by enemies and still hold their own nuts. Heres a few Teknikos we captured from the beleagured HG who are losing land on both East and West Front. Inshallah we shall capturr our holy land of Gelinsoor and Dhusomareeb for just as the Jews awaited 1000 years for their return we too shall conquer the holy lands of Kismayo and Dhusomareeb again :rejoice:

Your on defensive mode and not offensive. Owning dhusamareb and Cadaado in the 70s to losing the last town
3A43874E-7CC3-4721-9CE0-C228038A0F89.jpeg

Trending