Gedo Politician Macalimu lambasts N&N and endorses Madoobe of Jubbaland for the next 10 years

Post Farmaajo, Beesha Marexaan will be fragmented, where Reer Xasan VS Reer Diini will be reality, Mx unity is dead under water.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Post Farmaajo, Beesha Marexaan will be fragmented, where Reer Xasan VS Reer Diini will be reality, Mx unity is dead under water.
Can't hate on his hustle, he got the last laugh in the end, now he is making open bayca to Madoobe, they were former enemies now probably going to work together.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He must go to President Madobe in Kismayo to repent for his sins. I'm sure he will be given a huge welcome as Madobe doesn't bear any grudges, he is a pragmatic man. Mudane Macalimu can be a new MP in Mogadishu representing the interests of Madobe which are the interests of Jubbaland. He has the support my support.

:salute:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He must go to President Madobe in Kismayo to repent for his sins. I'm sure he will be given a huge welcome. Madobe doesn't bear any grudges, he is a pragmatic man which is why he survived for long. I'm sure he can be a new MP in Mogadishu, he has the support my support.

:salute:
MP role is actually impossible but what he will probably go for is use his value as influential political figure to negotiate for a big bag of money and a higher position in Madoobe's Jubaland. Madoobe gets his reelection and influence on the 16 MPs in Gedo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
He is close friends and same family with Jubaland Vice President Maxamud Siyad
Now his chance of becoming MP and Senator is good

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:obama:

"Veni Vidi Vici"

A little bit of Isku Sawir won't do harm, its a trend. No matter what anybody say, if it ain't the same case on the ground, its mehmeh.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
jaahil waye kani with no principles shoulda kept him locked up curse Rooble for freeing him

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
general-morgan-o.gif

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

The shameless N&N bots are now calling Maolim a mentally sick person, isn't this the same guy they nominated him to he a Gedo governor and later was getting promoted as JL president,:childplease::drakekidding::jaynerd:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
gtfo mx affairs.
What does this have to do with this thread though, :dwill: There is no such thing as "this my tribe's affairs" and such sagac yahay, this is matter of national security, a freed governor of a region is accusing an Ex president for imprisoning/torturing/barring him to leave Mogadishu for six months,so this is our d affairs doesn't cut it Miss teath.:mahubowtf:

Mucalimo is from a small Ibrahim subclan within Reer Hassan he’s not going to get an Mp seat looking at his track record and rank within 4.5. Maybe he can try to finesse Madoobe to be added to the new Gedo Maamul re-establishment committee
:hillarybiz:

Another mx marehan made to bend the knee to Ahmed Islam. How many mx has our president defeated this decade :wow:

Playing langaabta mx like a feedle, they wanted to claim Kismayo...now they're fighting each other like idiots :russ:

Only the diaspora kids on government benefits in Ohio haven't got the memo, Jland is Ogaden and Kismayo is our capital city by the sea :westbrookswag: