Gedo Politician Macalimu lambasts N&N and endorses Madoobe of Jubbaland for the next 10 years

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Dalalos_ibn_Adali

MX should have been sensible KG state was there to be taken, Gedo should have United with KG temporarily until Kenya leaves and than join JL.

Sometimes like Genghis said you run away from the battle to fight another day.
Saxib I have homes in KG and they are a friendly neighbor many MX live in both Bay and Bakool in particular. Kenya would love nothing more to annex Middle and Lower Jubba, is it in your interest to make Somalia smaller ? we might have different political viewpoints but I think everyone except the Ogaden understand and supports Somalia territorial integrity both land and sea:ftw9nwa:

Jungle

VIP
There is nothing wrong with having personal interest and Macalimu is a young guy, his track record for Beeha Sade and indeed Jubaland and Somalia as whole is there for everyone to read, so what if he endorses Madoobe now ? he holds no office anymore.

But these guys do, Don't throw stones when you are in a glass house my friend

Omarfilish.jpg

SNA-chief.jpg
Fgs is based in xamar. Finish and others will follow sharmaajo out the door and other mudulood will take their positions. This was your only meal ticket tho so back to gedo it is :childplease:

:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts