Gedo joining South West State

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah wallahi Laftagareen is a great man! Much better than Ahmed Madoobe we should welcome President Laftagareen to help Gedo! I will learn Af maay from @Jiron now.:rejoice:

Mashallah wallahi Laftagareen is a great man! Much better than Ahmed Madoobe we should welcome President Laftagareen to help Gedo! I will learn Af maay from @Jiron now.:rejoice:

Ahmed Madoobe gave you mx freedom and allowed you to control your own towns (Daawo) under Janan as well as financing your own milita. Instead you backstabbed the state for your uncle. Enjoy being politically marginalized in Eelay county just like the Garre & Biimaals in lower Shabelle :camby:

We learnt a lesson with you you will be met with caution in the near future.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Ahmed Madoobe gave you boons freedom and allowed you to control your own towns (Daawo) under Janan as well as financing your own milita. Instead you backstabbed the state for your boon uncle. Enjoy being politically marginalized in Eelay county just like the Garre & Biimaals in lower Shabelle :camby:

We learnt a lesson with you Boons you will be met with caution in the near future.
Laftagareen I consider him MX a great man to select Gedo MPs under the tutelage of Farmaajo. Baidoa has seen great development under his reign.

I shall listen to my President now

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Ahmed Madoobe gave you boons freedom and allowed you to control your own towns (Daawo) under Janan as well as financing your own milita. Instead you backstabbed the state for your boon uncle. Enjoy being politically marginalized in Eelay county just like the Garre & Biimaals in lower Shabelle :camby:

We learnt a lesson with you Boons you will be met with caution in the near future.
People assume are RX miskeen to the core but they have political greed as well. Biimaal and tuuni are sws’s access to the sea yet only tuuni gets representation. Ogaden got zero representation as well.

People assume are RX miskeen to the core but they have political greed as well. Biimaal and tuuni are sws’s access to the sea yet only tuuni gets representation. Ogaden got zero representation as well.

I’ve noticed that as well. They fool them niggas with the fake Digil Mirifle confederation nonsense used to garner political seats from clans who have no connections lineage wise.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’ve noticed that as well. They fool them niggas with the fake Digil Mirifle confederation nonsense used to garner political seats from clans who have no connections lineage wise.
Gedo is better of staying with jubaland. When farmajo is done with his term there will be dialogue between the region and state. A good solution will be found and sharing power will no longer be an issue. There won’t be another MX President for a long time so best thing to do is devolop your region through your state. Joining SWS means another home for al-shabaab.

Trending