Gaza/Palestine retaliates with rockets to airstrikes

People the world over support Palestine. It is just the US government that vehemently supports Israel. But even that is changing as it was once impossible to criticize Israel and there are now congress people who openly condemn and call out Israel.

OffTheDome

Proud American
People the world over support Palestine. It is just the US government that vehemently supports Israel. But even that is changing as it was once impossible to criticize Israel and there are now congress people who openly condemn and call out Israel.

Yahuud control the most powerful media outlets

This is the likes of @Omar del Sur the madkhalis.

I don't support the Zionist state.

This whole logic that I must support either

Iran or "Israel"
Republicans or Democrats
"Israel" or Hamas
Iran or Saudi
Communism or capitalism

I don't believe in that logic. I don't agree with Hamas but I'm not in favor of the Zionists either. The Zionist state has no right to exist but I don't make a bunch of posts on the subject because I don't think posting about it here is going to make a big difference. Everyone here knows about their crimes already. You simply are out to slander me because of a personal animosity that you have against me and ironically it is you that attacked me because you were in favor of Israel and I was against them. I still am against them but I'm not in favor of Hamas either. Just because I don't support the Republicans doesn't mean I support the Democrats. I don't believe in that kind of logic.