Gaza/Palestine retaliates with rockets to airstrikes

I think he should recognise Israel this will ensure that India gets no support from Israel and use it to subjugate muslims in Kashmir.

it is very funny that now you are painting yourself as "anti-Zionist"

Your views here have been very anti-west , anti-Israel, pro-china ,pro-saudi, Pro-Ethiopia.

you yourself said that I am anti-Israel and now you are trying to make things appear as the opposite of how they actually are...... I am against Hamas because they are controlled opposition, not because I'm in favor of Israel

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Never seen so much anti-Israel sentiment in America, social media definitely changing the game.

it is very funny that now you are painting yourself as "anti-Zionist"

you yourself said that I am anti-Israel and now you are trying to make things appear as the opposite of how they actually are...... I am against Hamas because they are controlled opposition, not because I'm in favor of Israel
I think you are a snitch.

even the Muslims at Mecca... the Muslims didn't immediately go on the attack.... if they had done it too early, probably they would have been wiped out and Islam wouldn't have been passed down to us.... they had patience.... then after they got to Medina that's when they went on the offensive
Warya go preach that to your mexican kins trying to cross over to USA .

Yahuud control the most powerful media outlets
Most westerners support Israel even most liberals do too, don’t let their middle ground language fool anyone look at their response to the bad things that happened to the yazidis the difference is a day and night