Gaza/Palestine retaliates with rockets to airstrikes

Palestine sent missile Frist
:draketf:

Why are they shocked when a iseral send a few themselves? Do they expect them not to fightback?

Read up on the Palestinian and Israeli conflict starting from 1948 to get a better understanding of the situation today.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
:francis: not looking good. Are they really going to invade on Eid :faysalwtf:
I know it is too early to call but it appears that the Palestinians have adapted and evolved their tactics and now have nothing to lose. Using drones, firing 100s of DIY rockets through Israel and bypassing Iron Dom has never happened before so the war could be a lot bigger this time.

Last edited:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
if the Israeli start ground offensive they will lose because Hamas knows guerilla warfare

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
israel is too powerful. they defeated the arab coalition twice. but hezbollah took them on.
the Arab coalition was made to cool down the Arab civilian's anger it was made by the west.

when Israel prepared 100k solider the whole Arab coalition army wasn't more than 50k.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
an isolated Quran verse doesn't necessarily prove a given thing. even the khawarij would quote the Quran.

Quran and Sunnah have to be considered as a whole. plus a particular verse has to be considered in terms of context and tafsir.

I respect Sheikh Uthaymeen. I'm not interested in taking anonymous people on SomaliSpot over the actual scholars. Sheikh Uthaymeen was a great scholar. I'm not interested in turning against the scholars or insulting the scholars and following ordinary people instead. If I need surgery I'm not going to go to a random man on the street and ask him to operate.
Ibn Muflih reported: Sa’id ibn al-Musayyib, may Allah have mercy on him, said, “If you see a scholar become too close the rulers, beware of him for he is a thief.”

Source: al-Ādāb al-Shar’īyah 477

Ibn Abdul Barr said, “It is said that the worst rulers are far from the scholars and the worst scholars are near to the rulers.”

Source: Jāmi’ Bayān al-‘Ilm 727

عن ابن مفلح قَالَ سَعِيدُ بْنُ الْمُسَيِّبِ رحمه الله إذَا رَأَيْتُمْ الْعَالِمَ يَغْشَى الْأُمَرَاءَ فَاحْذَرُوا مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ لِصٌّ

477 الآداب الشرعية انقباض العلماء المتقين من إتيان الأمراء والسلاطين

وقال ابن عبد البر وَقَالُوا شَرُّ الأُمَرَاءِ أَبْعَدُهُمْ مِنَ الْعُلَمَاءِ وَشَرُّ الْعُلَمَاءِ أَقْرَبُهُمْ مِنَ الأُمَرَاءِ

727 جامع بيان العلم وفضله لابن عبد البر باب ذم العالم على مداخلة السلطان

Share this:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
To that guy who created a thread saying Iron Dom is impressive? No wonder why Israel destroyed the global media HQ and censored it so hard.:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts