Gaza/Palestine retaliates with rockets to airstrikes

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
even the Muslims at Mecca... the Muslims didn't immediately go on the attack.... if they had done it too early, probably they would have been wiped out and Islam wouldn't have been passed down to us.... they had patience.... then after they got to Medina that's when they went on the offensive
The muslims in mecca didn't have government and didn't had the world against them.

So what should they do?

โ€œThe object of war is specifically โ€œto preserve oneself and destroy the enemyโ€ (to destroy the enemy means to disarm him or โ€œdeprive him of the power to resistโ€, and does not mean to destroy every member of his forces physically).โ€

-Mao Zedong

I think they should preserve themselves and their people until such time as they are in a position to fight and win.

The muslims in mecca didn't have government and didn't had the world against them.

so their situation by that measure was even less severe. and they did not suicide.

images

Muzaffer

so their situation by that measure was even less severe. and they did not suicide.

images
Well what do you say about battles of

Badr 300 vs 1000
Uhud 1000 vs 3000
Ahzab 3000 vs 10000
Mutah 3000 vs 200000
Yarmouk 30000 vs 200000

Do you call this suicidal

Muzaffer

images
When the situation reach the level of removing muslims from there homes then jihad is wajib

Muzaffer

I don't believe jihad against Israel is wajib in the current circumstances.
in Islam there is no {i believe} the is only Quran and sunnah

in Islam there is no {i believe} the is only Quran and sunnah

Great scholars would say "I don't know" with certain questions. We are not even scholars. We're just SomaliSpotters. Even scholars will say things like "I think," "I believe". Only Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) is infallible.

Trending

Latest posts