Gaza/Palestine retaliates with rockets to airstrikes

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The dude was laughing when Israeli Airforces flew over him.

But Karma hit him with the rockets!

I'd hope that he was annihilated by them kkkk.

Sick fucker.

I'm all for putting an end to the Zionist entity's illegitimate existence...... but what are the Palestinians supposed to do? I am not excited about the idea of them being in a fight where it's like they're charging a person who has a gun while they're armed with a kitchen knife.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I'm all for putting an end to the Zionist entity's illegitimate existence...... but what are the Palestinians supposed to do? I am not excited about the idea of them being in a fight where it's like they're charging a person who has a gun while they're armed with a kitchen knife.
But they have no other option at least this will slow Jews expansion

But they have no other option at least this will slow Jews expansion

I don't believe in suiciding. I don't think it's what Islam advocates as far as military affairs either. The men in an army are not only fighting for themselves. There are women and children on the line. I don't see it as a glorious thing if the Palestinians get genocided.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
I don't believe in suiciding. I don't think it's what Islam advocates as far as military affairs either. The men in an army are not only fighting for themselves. There are women and children on the line. I don't see it as a glorious thing if the Palestinians get genocided.
So what should they do?

even the Muslims at Mecca... the Muslims didn't immediately go on the attack.... if they had done it too early, probably they would have been wiped out and Islam wouldn't have been passed down to us.... they had patience.... then after they got to Medina that's when they went on the offensive

Trending

Latest posts