Gay Minnesota Somali man who was kidnapped and sent to Kenya for dhaqan celis tells his story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
I obviously don’t agree with FGM, but Somalis that turn khaniis or gaalo need dhaqan celis. You included waryaa.
:ufdup:
Gay rehabilitation camps have never worked, you will need to come up with a new strategy. As for religion; I was born a gaal. No one is born with a set of beliefs, they are taught to you by your parents. I am simply returning to my original form so I guess you can say that I have already undergone dhaqan celis

The only problem i have with him is, at the end of the video he made it clear that the reason he speaks of his experience was that no matter how much his family is trying to silence him, that it is not going to work. He didn't make the video for a cliche greater gay somali cause, but to openly shame his family further when he seems to be aware of what sort of culture he's from. His intentions aren't noble, and i don't respect a guy who deliberately rubs salt on his mother wounds to make a point.

Last edited:
He is living his life, i don't care frankly.

its against Islam, end off, dont encourage them,

every time homos do their dead, the heavens shake because of God's anger towards them,

and he should be judged as he is going around boasting and hay about it,

you encoruage this s**** then we get demands for gay marriage, then we get hiv then we get pedos then we get them demanding your kids are taught this in schools, then you get your kids demanding to have a sex change at teh age of 7 like that kid in london several years ago,

its a chain reactions, stop evil at the front door or your sons/brothers will demand gay marriage, then yuo will see

Kratos

Sonder
The only problem i have with him is, at the end of the video he made it clear that the reason he speaks of his experience was that no matter how much his family is trying to silence him, that it is not going to work. He didn't make the video for a cliche greater gay somali cause, but to openly shame his family further when he seems to be aware of what sort of culture he's from. His intentions aren't noble, and i don't respect a guy who deliberately rubs salt on his mother wounds to make a point.

It depends on how you look at it. He mentioned that the organisation called ex-Muslims of North America (the people interviewing him) helped him escape Kenya and return to the U.S. He also said that he got shipped to Kenya "this May", implying that the interview was recorded shortly after his return. It seems like he was announcing that he's back to his parents and that he felt betrayed and he was going to live his life. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. He doesn't need to champion a greater cause, chasing after his personal rights is good enough.

The problem is also ideological. He sees nothing wrong with his personal views and lifestyle choices while his parents do. One might argue that his parents sent him to Kenya for dhaqan celis because they care about him but he could easily rebut that and say that their methodology is poor because it is abusive and violates his human rights. In addition, since his parents will most likely never accept him, he will have no choice but to leave them behind. Ultimately whoever you side with depends on your personal religious views. I suspect that most Muslims will side with his parents.

It depends on how you look at it. He mentioned that the organisation called ex-Muslims of North America (the people interviewing him) helped him escape Kenya and return to the U.S. He also said that he got shipped to Kenya "this May", implying that the interview was recorded shortly after his return. It seems like he was announcing that he's back to his parents and that he felt betrayed and he was going to live his life. I don't see anything wrong with that at all. He doesn't need to champion a greater cause, chasing after his personal rights is good enough.

The problem is also ideological. He sees nothing wrong with his personal views and lifestyle choices while his parents do. One might argue that his parents sent him to Kenya for dhaqan celis because they care about him but he could easily rebut that and say that their methodology is poor because it is abusive and violates his human rights. In addition, since his parents will most likely never accept him, he will have no choice but to leave them behind. Ultimately whoever you side with depends on your personal religious views. I suspect that most Muslims will side with his parents.
I don't know when he made that video, but i'm in the ideology that says 'family matters are private and stays out of the public'. Especially a case like that. But i see your point.

Gay rehabilitation camps have never worked, you will need to come up with a new strategy. As for religion; I was born a gaal. No one is born with a set of beliefs, they are taught to you by your parents. I am simply returning to my original form so I guess you can say that I have already undergone dhaqan celis

what are you on about?

you were not born a gaal, we are all born a muslim, until the age of 15, meaning if you die before 15, or puperty or period you will die a muslims(this is becuse some people will not know their age so look for bush hair or period, isnt islam for of wisdom, )

anyhow, after 15 you decide for your self and your book of jdgemnt is opemn, if you were raised a gaal, tough, if by muslims, you are lucky,

but do not forget God made a covenet with your ancestors through messengers, if they heed good if not then god has made religion easy and easy to adopt for those with aqli, if yuor handicap yuo are straight to heaven, mentally,

you were born a muslim,

what makes you say you were born a gaal,

horta are you somali? or habashi who learned somali?

kulaha i was born a gaal

Kratos

Sonder
what are you on about?

you were not born a gaal, we are all born a muslim, until the age of 15, meaning if you die before 15, or puperty or period you will die a muslims(this is becuse some people will not know their age so look for bush hair or period, isnt islam for of wisdom, )

anyhow, after 15 you decide for your self and your book of jdgemnt is opemn, if you were raised a gaal, tough, if by muslims, you are lucky,

but do not forget God made a covenet with your ancestors through messengers, if they heed good if not then god has made religion easy and easy to adopt for those with aqli, if yuor handicap yuo are straight to heaven, mentally,

you were born a muslim,

what makes you say you were born a gaal,

horta are you somali? or habashi who learned somali?

kulaha i was born a gaal
Somali baan ahay iyo afkeena hooyo waan kaa badiya. Diinta Islaamka kuma dhalan. Hooyadey caloosheda waxaa la iga soo saarey aniga oo waxba aan aqoon. Iyaga baa i soo tababarey diinta Islaamka. Wixii ey i soo bareen iney sax tahay ma aaminsani.

We were all born gaal. No child came out of the womb saying the shahada. How tf is a child born with a set of beliefs? That's an astonishing claim.

Kratos

Sonder
I don't know when he made that video, but i'm in the ideology that says 'family matters are private and stays out of the public'. Especially a case like that. But i see your point.
That's a reasonable view to hold if you are talking about small family disputes but the moment they left him on his own in Kenya without a return ticket it became a public issue. He had to travel to the U.S embassy and tell them what happened so he could return. The only way he could have completely hidden the "shame" that the parents felt was if he allowed himself to be abused.

That's a reasonable view to hold if you are talking about small family disputes but the moment they left him on his own in Kenya without a return ticket it became a public issue. He had to travel to the U.S embassy and tell them what happened so he could return. The only way he could have completely hidden the "shame" that the parents felt was if he allowed himself to be abused.
If he was wronged, he could go to his family and directly talk to them about their wrongdoings. And if they still held the same views, he can then go and live his own life. No need to go to the media sxb.

Somali baan ahay iyo afkeena hooyo waan kaa badiya. Diinta Islaamka kuma dhalan. Hooyadey caloosheda waxaa la iga soo saarey aniga oo waxba aan aqoon. Iyaga baa i soo tababarey diinta Islaamka. Wixii ey i soo bareen iney sax tahay ma aaminsani.

We were all born gaal. No child came out of the womb saying the shahada. How tf is a child born with a set of beliefs? That's an astonishing claim.

in islam we are born muslims, if yuo die before 15/puperty its straight to heaven

because God had a covenant with prophet adam, but if you want to decide you want to be gaal, up to you bro, may God guide insha Allah

Everyone is born a Muslim warya

Mashallah, I support my LGBT folks. Keep fighting the good fight. I can't imagine what it feels like to be gay and born in this bigoted, 68 IQ culture.

:jcoleno::jcoleno:Who told you this bullsh*t? Homosexuals don't exist in our noble Islamic nation. Homosexuality is a Western invention and I can't believe you actually think it exists in Somalia :hova:
Smh, why would any Somali choose to be gay and shunned by the whole community? :tacky:Nobody would choose that. That alone is proof enough that being gay is not a choice, not to mention all the scientific studies that prove it's a real thing. Gays have existed everywhere since the beginning of humankind. It's funny how you people can believe in magic sky fairy but ignore things that are actually tangible and proven.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Gather the homos, lesbians, trannies and all their degenerate friends, take them to a remote island and nuke it til it glows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts