Gay Minnesota Somali man who was kidnapped and sent to Kenya for dhaqan celis tells his story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
Screen Shot 2018-12-20 at 6.30.31 pm.png

:deadrose:

Kratos

Sonder
His parents taxribed to this country only for there son to get fucked in the ass by some caadan guy.
If he was in Somalia he would be getting fucked in the ass by a Somali guy. Gay people exist everywhere sxb, not just the U.S.A. The only difference is that the U.S doesn't kill of their gay population

If he was in Somalia he would be getting fucked in the ass by a Somali guy. Gay people exist everywhere sxb, not just the U.S.A. The only difference is that the U.S doesn't kill of their gay population
That's bullshit there are no gays in somalia looks like you need dhaqan celis asap

Somalis are so extreme over the stupidest things, they should go this hard on their drug dealing gangster kids not a gay guy going about his own business and actually getting a degree.

Kratos

Sonder
That's bullshit there are no gays in somalia looks like you need dhaqan celis asap
I'm the last person that needs dhaqan celis. If anything I need dhaqan hor uu maris. Trust me, there are heaps of gays in Somalia

Exactly lol maybe pre-1991 but now you cant even throw away plastic trash bags without having al shabaab threatening to behead you
They still exist. Gay people in Somalia didn't just disappear after 1991 and Al-Shabaab, they just went in to hiding because they will get killed. Like I mentioned in my previous post

Last edited:

:jcoleno::jcoleno:Who told you this bullsh*t? Homosexuals don't exist in our noble Islamic nation. Homosexuality is a Western invention and I can't believe you actually think it exists in Somalia :hova:

Kratos

Sonder
:jcoleno::jcoleno:Who told you this bullsh*t? Homosexuals don't exist in our noble Islamic nation. Homosexuality is a Western invention and I can't believe you actually think it exists in Somalia :hova:
Fam, there are Somali politicians who have been exposed for sleeping with young boys. Nothing noble or Islamic about that

Are you uh.. speaking from experience there sxb? You're being pretty adamant on us trusting you there
:pachah1::mjpls::hmm:
No not from experience but from stories I've heard

Kratos

Sonder
Fucking embarrassment. Imagine shaming your parents like this.
:susp:
He didn't do anything to them though... They are the ones who kidnapped him and shipped him to Africa. This happens way too often to Somali kids. Some kids basically get kidnapped so they can get dhaqan celis and some young girls get kidnapped so they can get FGM done to them. Most Western governments know about this now and they keep a close eye on Somalis who leave with their young children to Africa for extended periods of time. The parents are shaming themselves

He didn't do anything to them though... They are the ones who kidnapped him and shipped him to Africa. This happens way too often to Somali kids. Some kids basically get kidnapped so they can get dhaqan celis and some young girls get kidnapped so they can get FGM done to them. Most Western governments know about this now and they keep a close eye on Somalis who leave with their young children to Africa for extended periods of time. The parents are shaming themselves
I obviously don’t agree with FGM, but Somalis that turn khaniis or gaalo need dhaqan celis. You included waryaa.
:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending