Garrissa women not allowed on bikes

Do you agree that women shouldn't ride any type of bike?

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
Riding on a random Kikiyu’s bike who could kidnap her if he wants to*

Okay, that makes sense then. If that is the case then I agree.

But their needs to be other cheap transport for women to get to A to B. Riding on some next man's bike isn't something women would want to do if they had other ways to get around and do their shopping ect.

I was about to make a vulgar joke about this but naaaa...wrong crowd + I'll be questioned in qiyyamah

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
If they really wanted to protect women they’d close all the brothels. It may not be many Somali women working as prostitutes but many of the clients most certainly are Somali men.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
:farmajoyaab:

Women only need a male guardian when they are leaving the city or going abroad ect. Not when they are on a bike doing errands in their local area.

So no.
Africa is pretty dangerous u hear of a new rape and killing every day.
Im not takin chances.

Personally, In the case of women riding with random men, I agree. However though, women are allowed to ride bikes. Why are people twisting the deen of Allah swt? This is what the prophet said 1400 years ago, there will be a lack of proper scholars.

Unless they want to pay for her transportation then they should keep quiet. For safety reasons I can count a thousand reasons why it's improper, unlogical, unsafe to ride a mobile bike with a man who can potentially harm you. That's the purpose of the video, the title is misworded.

What is the language spoken in this video? Reer kenyati? Since when did Somalis speak fluent swahilli Is this our new language nowdays on top of Oromo and Amhara

These sheiks have said it right. No woman should be riding a bike, the sandstorms might lift their dresses and expose their awrah acudhubillah.
The hymen is important as well, riding a bike means theres a chance their hymens might break astagfirullah

Trending

Latest posts