Garrissa women not allowed on bikes

Do you agree that women shouldn't ride any type of bike?

• Yes

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Nah

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters

Jungle

VIP

Somali speakers 2:25 and 4:17 'biki biki hadi kula bood boodo koley akhiro walugula xisaabtama' he made it sound as bad as zina
:dead: :dead: :dead:
Reminded me of ti checking his daughter hymen:mjlol: .

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Radicalised 'scholars' cause this kinda backward mindset for Somali people in the South.

It's for a security reason. They can't go vroom vroom with their abayad on
7456B993-D6A9-4342-94E4-54790E740FB4.png

:childplease:

They are mad. Aren't there reports of the female Sahabas riding horses and camels? There's a whole hadith where the Prophet (pbuh) states ("The best women among the camel riders are the righteous women of the Quraysh." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
If the ruling is not based in the Quran and Hadith it is invalid.
There is nothing to indicate that this is haram. As long as there is a Male guardian to travel with them it's cool.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
''Shieks'' who falsely inform the public to enforce stupid rules like that deserve non other than to be castrated.
You Have Lost Penis Privilege | Know Your Meme

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
It's because they always lean on to the men when they go on a biki biki, pls fix the title it's not a normal bike

not that i agree with beheading, that's reaching, and that guy is probably just mad

:farmajoyaab:
If the ruling is not based in the Quran and Hadith it is invalid.
There is nothing to indicate that this is haram. As long as there is a Male guardian to travel with them it's cool.

Women only need a male guardian when they are leaving the city or going abroad ect. Not when they are on a bike doing errands in their local area.

So no.

Last edited:
As usual, men controlling and limiting the activities of women. Some men are so misogynistic that anything that doesn't benefit men is ceeb in their eyes.

A very old relative of mine said some men growing up thought it was ceeb for women to go school. In the miiy women driving is associated with nimo. So the fact that they are not allowed to ride a bike doesn't suprise me.

These men are not 'radical' as someone tried to suggest. They are merely misogynists influenced by culture and men's flipping obsession with women.

Cartman

reformed
Women should be allowed to do what men do, and basic human rights. If they want to they can, if they don’t want to then whatever. Only limits should be put on children and elderly and the sick. :manny:

Trending