Garowe Modern Barber

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I might try the place out, looks like the level of service at a HIGHER grade then the petty barbers you see. These guys look like they have done their 'homework' and provide higher quality services.

I will visit one day inshallah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I have no clue what have the things being done were :farmajoyaab:

I don't understand a word u say sometimes. The above 'one liner' is just jibberish.

Anyways here it is. It's Somali owned 'bank rolled' who took advantage of 'ethiopian hair stylist and knowledge' and invested.

It's a shame our business people don't see the wisdom for our local entrepeneurs. It will change in shallah with me in the future identifying local talent, local inventions, observing proto-types, begin shareholder company to invest to begin manufacturing and production. I've had a gutful of you and the self loathers.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
The best barber in bosaso is caato yare barber beside the main bosaso hospital. He charges 2 dollars for a cut but hes consistantly. All his customers are diaspora. I brought dozens of people to him.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The best barber in bosaso is caato yare barber beside the main bosaso hospital. He charges 2 dollars for a cut but hes consistantly. All his customers are diaspora. I brought dozens of people to him.

I hope he is business minded. $2 dollars only. He has to look at his 'time, effort' how much hours ba ugu baxo meesho iyo 'dadaalka' is different measure also. Some ppl 'work' hard like 'dadaal' xoogan waa jira like 'labourers' at construction sites. But they get paid less because waa 'less complex' shaqadu ma aha wax maskax badan uu bahan. Plus waxaa la eegaya 'muxu ku daray' aan ka ahayn 'dadaal' kuma darsan 'maskax' bahashu hence less money. Halka kan maskaxda waxaa la oranaya, adiguna maxaa ku dartay? lakin kuma darin 'dadaal' hence u see the model. Everyone gets a piece of the pie based on their level inside the product.

Iska daa the normal business expenses like electricity, rent, land, taxes taas waa 'expense qoran' ma aha unstable. Kan kale ayaa ugu daran meesha layska 'xasdo' ama niinka tajiirka ku tajiiro waa inta 'pieka' ka qaadanayo. The oromo worker will be paid based on what the job costs in ethiopia while considering the cost of living in bosaso ama meesha uu dhaxayso, usually the minimal point. Depending on 'talent' waa dood kale compared to customer uu soo jiidan karo?

They never said ganacsi waa sadaqo in islam, qof walbo ha 'faido' ayaa la yiri, if u want to 'faido' more then what is xaqqiina, its up to u, waxad uu maraysa jidka ugu haboon oo macqul ah. Its up to u sxb in a way u need a final figure for yourself. How much u want to make a year. Then u measure all the variables involved to reach there.

Last edited:

Trending