Would you be willing to marry a garoob M/F

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prophet S.A.W married a twice widowed women with kids from a previous marriage and also a divorced woman. In fact all of his wife except Aisha were either widowed or divorced.

The sahabas were known to marry divorced or widowed women with no problems and the salafs.

They were not beta or dayooths. They were more manly than you can ever be.
We Somali men practice it too, but only divorced by Somali men and not ajnabi.

Everything about my kids scream somali except for their hair. They also speak speak somali fluently, even better than me. They were raised very cultured mashallah

:mjlol:
Dw just tell them they are Somali Bantu from the south who use to be slaves. They would fit right in with that community

I've taken my kids to Djibouti where my relatives live and they were welcomed with open arms. My relatives see them as their own. They have no ties with gambia or their biological father :camby:
That's what beta males do looking after alpha males kids. Am 100% sure that gambian guy is proud of you masha Allah brother.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
More like lago sodhamesteey. :chrisfreshhah:
Na the man is always recharged and ready to go in no time. it’s the woman oo la ga soodhameystay, garoob as in roobki wi ka sooo da’dey
:denzelnigga:
upload_2019-6-12_16-42-6.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.