Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I can't wait until Tomorrow!!!
Behind The Scenes Dna GIF by Little Mix
Huge milestone to PL. Next will be Bossaso second phase airport :rejoice: .

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.
Dream come true :rejoice:
Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

I spent a week in Garacad having breakfast at its beach front every morning, and must admit this project is much bigger than I envisaged at first, and with the port, airport, and Maxjar at a good pace and in good standing, tangible progress is being made all round, and I can see the whole region shifting economically and strategically rather quickly.

Dhinawda and Kulub are two gorgeous coastal towns, perfect for residential towns whereas Garacad would be the commercial town, within 20 miles to Garacad, and in a few years, I could see them merge into one with Garacad.

The countryside between Galkacyo and Garacad is very green, and beautiful even though the locals told us it is a "jiilaal" season, but not to me. Livestock incl. "geel, riyo, and ido" are everywhere. There are a dozen or so "tuulo" in between, and "reer guuraa" with their livestock (and even with their pickup trucks) are everywhere.

Very impressive region, and sizeable project.

I spent a week in Garacad having breakfast at its beach front every morning, and must admit this project is much bigger than I envisaged at first, and with the port, airport, and Maxjar at a good pace and in good standing, tangible progress is being made all round, and I can see the whole region shifting economically and strategically rather quickly.

Dhinawda and Kulub are two gorgeous coastal towns, perfect for residential towns whereas Garacad would be the commercial town, within 20 miles to Garacad, and in a few years, I could see them merge into one with Garacad.

The countryside between Galkacyo and Garacad is very green, and beautiful even though the locals told us it is a "jiilaal" season, but not to me. Livestock incl. "geel, riyo, and ido" are everywhere. There are a dozen or so "tuulo" in between, and "reer guuraa" with their livestock (and even with their pickup trucks) are everywhere.

Masha'Allah! That's really good to hear.

Please take pictures and videos and share with us!!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

What's the wildlife like in Mudug?

The farther away from Galkacyo the more wild life you see. I have been told there is a law that no one can hunt wild life of any kind, and if you do, it is 6 moths imprisonment, and 'cos of that, now even wild bores in roaming by the outskirts of the villeges. As one passes Gacmagale (Gacnafale), as the new settlers calls it, one sees quite a bit of "deero", "sagaaro", "fox", "wild bore", "dameero" etc.

I am afraid there are no "garanuug", "biciid" and the likes.

The same applies to the other direction to Garowe and Las Anod, if less in number.

Strangely, outside of Hargeysa, I have not seen any wild dogs though. Not even in Xamar.

There is an increased awareness among the locals that wild life is critical to their natural habitat.

Trending

Latest posts