Garacad Port & Town Construction Project

People are buying land now bigtime

I got sent investment papers for the port but I bought some land in Garowe instead, now thinking about getting some in Garacad. The good thing about new/small towns is the opportunity for improved urban/city planning especially when it is going to be bringing in big money

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Latest update on the port Alhamdulilah work is progressing steadly at this i suspect they would finish before the road is even half way built :nvjpqts:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need a joint program with DDSI once wadaagsin road is complete to galdogob. They must invest into roads on the DDSI side, especially around central-eastern DDSI where all the livestock of ogadenia primarily is and re-route that thru galdogob customs. let's call it PL/DDSI economic initative

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I haven't been keeping up with developments of Garacad port lately but I'M TRULY PROUD OF THE INCREDIBLE WORK DONE BY PUNTLAND. This is the strength of our unity, our determination and hard work.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
$200 million is a lot of money to fund raise in 2.5 years specially in Somalia very unrealistic. I will be surprised if 10-20 million is raised in that time frame.
This comment aged well :drakelaugh:

Bohol proved wrong for the 99999th time :russ:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Don't go looking for my comments either. :vo3yidw: I did have similar beliefs.
:mjdontkno:
Screenshot_2020-08-01-21-40-50-62.png

MashaAllah look at the port and water:z1banet::z1banet:

500 meter in, I think 1km left to go! They will also start pouring in the antifer blocks

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Garacad will be 3x3 kilometers and all lands purchased outside that perimeter are null and void.

:ohlord:

Trending