Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Are you asexual? (Seriously)
What are your plans in life (generally)
What is your most embarrassing moment

Just some advice saxiib you seem like you need a lady in yo life.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Are you asexual? (Seriously)
What are your plans in life (generally)
What is your most embarrassing moment

Just some advice saxiib you seem like you need a lady in yo life.
No, I'm not asexual sxb. I have made it quite clear in many posts.

The most embarrassing moment in my life to date was When I was about 13 I got my hands on some condoms, so I decided to fill them up with water and throw them out of the window(7th floor) I got caught red handed by my aunt, she walked in on me unwrapping one of the condoms.

My plan in life is too save as much money and call an early retirement before I pass.

I have had many girlfriends in the past sxb. I am focusing more on work and money then females atm

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I am Moving Countries soon, like in 3 Months Yes, yes, yes I can't wait to get hands on my kuwaiti Citzenship.

I am no bedouun no more

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Cool, any good advice for a Guy who started construction management.
Yes.

2 this to note sxb:

1)Good communication. Everyone from stakeholders to suppliers to the people on the ground. This sort of transparency will make the process smoother.

2)
Habitous planning

Set every thing out months prior to the project actually begins. Revise and edit your plans. Planning is an essential tool for any project manager sxb.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
Yes.

2 this to note sxb:

1)Good communication. Everyone from stakeholders to suppliers to the people on the ground. This sort of transparency will make the process smoother.

2)
Habitous planning

Set every thing out months prior to the project actually begins. Revise and edit your plans. Planning is an essential tool for any project manager sxb.
May God Reward you.
This maybe handy in the Future time to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending