Garaacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He may be our leader but we are not blind followers. When he makes an error, it is our duty to correct him.
Islaan bashir did not make an error it was i who made the mistake after due diligence i have come to find out that islaan bashir did indeed go to garoowe, qardho iyo bosaso, badhan iyo taleex and has invited all puntlander tribes to invest in garaacad port before he went to invite none puntlanders to invest in garaacad.

In sha Allah guul iyo gobanimo garaacad port will be up and running in no time

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Islaan bashir did not make an error it was i who made the mistake after due diligence i have come to find out that islaan bashir did indeed go to garoowe, qardho iyo bosaso, badhan iyo taleex and has invited all puntlander tribes to invest in garaacad port before he went to invite none puntlanders to invest in garaacad.

In sha Allah guul iyo gobanimo garaacad port will be up and running in no time
I told you exactly that a few days ago. I am happy to see that you understand now.
@Crow why did you laugh at this comment :dwill:

Islaan bashir is the supreme leader of puntland boowe ee shaidanka iska naar
Boqor Burhan is our king.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I told you exactly that a few days ago. I am happy to see that you understand now.

Boqor Burhan is our king.
Yes indeed you told me and i stand corrected again my apology to the supreme leader of puntland for questioning his decision.

Boqor burhan represents darood in somalia, kenya, yemen, oman, ethiopia whereas islaan bashiir represents puntland boowe islaan bashir iyo islaan ciise are the supreme leaders of puntland.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Crow boqor burhan represents darood if president farmaajo and the president of puntland deni have a disagreement boqoqr burhan cant get involved a stand up for puntland.

Thats islaan bashir and islaan ciise relm of influence only they hold sway over puntland boqor burhan must remain neutral cause darood does not only inhabit puntland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending