Garaacad port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive you were spot on.

Abdullahi Yusuf wanted to be Aidid's PM but of course Aidid refused that to him though he travelled and was humiliated in 1994.

The deal was signed in 1993. It was treacherous as it did not involve others from Puntland then North East who died defending the town. It was a unilateral decision of his to obtain power.

His wife Xaawo and Aidid were related I think first cousin Ilmo Abti/ Eedo and this is how contact was initiated.

I made a poem over a decade ago highlighting what he has done

Between the two seas

The grace of our race

The Indian and the red

Who can compete with the said?

May Ina Yey be cursed?

Because if it wasn't for him and his cowardliness

Ina Dahir Aweys false dream would be burst

If he hadn't made peace with Aydid and his madness,

His kin should have never been allowed back into Gaalkacyo

Because for Ina Dahir Aweys to contemplate a fight and see as righteousness,

To attack and invade a peaceful land in order to fulfil the "prophecy" and his false riyo

Is nothing short of plain greed, lust for power and selfishness!

But inshallah he will fail

In his quest for imperialism and (Punt)-laan

And will be killed or put into jail

For his mischievous Plaan!

Whilst Mohammed Abshir and the rest of the SSDF wanted to fight on

Abdullahi Yusuf betrayed the cause and made a secret pact,

With Aydid and his cohorts, to share the city of Gaalkacyo intact

And live on

In the city, divided and as a separate act!

Abdullahi yusuf legacy is Puntland he is known as the father of puntland thats indeed his legacy 20 years on and puntland is there for all to see but what is ceydiid legacy or dahir aweeys legacy?

Even faroole has left behind a great legacy, it was faroole that created Galmudug state

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Protectionism? Reer Bari are building houses for hateful Southies who hate our guts, assassinate our people and support terrorists in Galgala.
I concur its not all reer bari its only the people of qandala cali saleeban the rest of reer bari are fighting on the front lines against terrorism like assad diana PSF

What do you think about murursade getting a plot of land in garaacad in exchange for investment in garaacad port?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Yonis soo bax waskan yaho fish iyo chipiska ah everyday you calcaal about moryaans on here, how do you feel about sharing garaacad with murursade like you share galkacyo with habar gidir:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Crow you wouldn't know that.

Cognitive knows what is up.

Just because reer Bari are against it doesn't mean to travel to Mogadishu and give away land in peripheral town like Garacad on the edge while they are claiming all the way to Burtinle.

Smart move like sharing Gaalkacyo and making peace with Aidid.

Cognitive are you denying that Abdullahi's wife and Aidid were related?

The unilateral peace accord just proofs giving land away at the peripheral is a dumb move.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive are you denying that Abdullahi's wife and Aidid were related?

The unilateral peace accord just proofs giving land away at the peripheral is a dumb move.
Abdullahi yusuf legacy is clear he went through baraxley to dhuusomareeb then captured beledweyne then set up baidao as tge temporary capital city finally entering Mogadishu with his xaniinyo iyo quwaad bu ku joogay reopening villa somalia and restoring governance in somalia for tge first time since the civil war wallae rag rag illahay janoda haka waraabiyo amiin

Whats ceydiid iyo dahir aweeys legacy? War nin yaho isku xishoo xaaskiisa carabkaada ka dhig oo wax isku faal

Cognitive you are clutching at strokes.

We are talking about giving land away to hostile clans.

I pointed out that Abdullahi unilaterally accepted to adopt peace deal with Aidid and allow his kin to return to the town.

He did this because he hoped to be Aidid's PM and travelled to Mogadishu in 1994.

His wife played prominent role because she was first cousin with Aidid and established initiated the necessary contacts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i am confussed, doesnt islaan mean old women.

My Somali aint great
In puntland islaan is derived from the word isim meaning a leader if you go different places in somalia words have a very different meaning for example in hargaysa shuun is a female name but in mogadishu shuun means vagina.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive you are clutching at strokes.

We are talking about giving land away to hostile clans.

I pointed out that Abdullahi unilaterally accepted to adopt peace deal with Aidid and allow his kin to return to the town.

He did this because he hoped to be Aidid's PM and travelled to Mogadishu in 1994.

His wife played prominent role because she was first cousin with Aidid and established initiated the necessary contacts.
Why are you against murursade gaining access to garaacad port? Since havar gidir cant agree on anything why shouldn't murursade invest in garacad port building a road that links garaacad to ceel bur its not a bad idea but the question remain will habar gidir allow murursade access to use their roads kkk

The Islaan is our true Leader in Mudug we follow in his path, promises are made to be broken. The project must continue period!

The Islaan is our true Leader in Mudug we follow in his path, promises are made to be broken. The project must continue period!

The Islaan is repeating the worst error in MJ history, inviting Hawiye into our Mudug lands.

They already wanted an excuse to expand north-wards and now they have been invited into Garacad.

Omar Maxamuud better hold their Islaan and his men in check before UNUKA LEH is marching onto Garacad.

USC%20and%20SPM.jpg

53090218.jpg

Cognitive you highlight reer Bari tendencies. You sounded the alarm and can't admit that you are against Garacad port project.

I am sure you will chuckle when years later some militia demand their land and rights!

Nothing more need to be said.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitive you highlight reer Bari tendencies. You sounded the alarm and can't admit that you are against Garacad port project.

I am sure you will chuckle when years later some militia demand their land and rights!

Nothing more need to be said.
During the presidency of caade muuse (rip) there was a war in galkacyo between cumar maxamud and sacad so sacad went to go complain about cumar maxamud to president caade muuse and he responded by saying i dont live in mudug but cumar maxamud said you started the trouble and if they said you strted the problems then you started the problem:chrisfreshhah:

You are a xaasid who is jealous of murursade progress first khayre becomes prime minister and habar gidir pick up arms promising to overthrow the government and here you are flagrantly nonchalantly peacocking your disdain and envy towards murursade, i will give you one more chance to redeem yourself, i ask you again why do you oppose murursade getting land and access to the port in garaacad in exchange for investment tiwards garaacad port?

Boowe reer bari are the worst qabiliste in puntland walle you are better off dealing with cumar maxamud cause last time reer bari came to mudug we set up a sultanate headed by suldaan kenadiid stretching from hobyo to beledweyne iyo jowhar that lasted for four hundred years thats why i think habar gidir are the hebrew israelites that the old testament mentions that go into bondage for four hundred years habar gidir under suldaan kenadiid have fulfilled that prophesy :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Islaan bashir is the leader of not just mudug boowe he is the leader of nugaal, karkaar and bari.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He may be our leader but we are not blind followers. When he makes an error, it is our duty to correct him.

Status
Not open for further replies.