Is Gaming a waste

• Yes, def khasaaro

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No, it's a fun

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I relax to gaming on my PS4. So I vote fun. I mostly play Zombie Maps and help others complete their Easter Eggs LOL.

What is next ? How to go on dates?

Btw who the hell wants to do something productive all the time? I find gaming relaxing that's why I play some fifA at least once a week.

I get invites to play Fifa and have 2016 edition. But I never tried, so I hand the controller to someone else and let them think I beat them.

I get invites to play Fifa and have 2016 edition. But I never tried, so I hand the controller to someone else and let them think I beat them.
Lol I am fifa fun. I don't have the time to play more than 3 games at any point during the week. But I play at least couple games at least once a week.

Do you play other games?

Lol I am fifa fun. I don't have the time to play more than 3 games at any point during the week. But I play at least couple games at least once a week.

Do you play other games?

I play an hour or two before sleep almost every night. And on weekends, the sofa is mine. I go out to give ride to others who want to get somewhere in town but quickly return to my Gaming. I prefer that to people. I am not social.

I play mostly Black Ops3 maps. I have other games installed but others who share the console bought them and play, Games like Batman, Assassins creed, Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection, And GTA, Plus all NBA releases and FIFA.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Speaking of gaming i copped my first final fantasy game for super cheap. Some dude got it has christmas gift didnt want it and i always wanted to get into rpg games.

that graphics on this game tho:lawd:

I play an hour or two before sleep almost every night. And on weekends, the sofa is mine. I go out to give ride to others who want to get somewhere in town but quickly return to my Gaming. I prefer that to people. I am not social.

I play mostly Black Ops3 maps. I have other games installed but others who share the console bought them and play, Games like Batman, Assassins creed, Uncharted the Nathan Drake Collection, And GTA, Plus all NBA releases and FIFA.
It is the most fun when played in groups sxb. Me and my homies hold a fifA session once a week or once every two weeks.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Speaking of gaming i copped my first final fantasy game for super cheap. Some dude got it has christmas gift didnt want it and i always wanted to get into rpg games.

I've never understood the FF series, but try The Witcher 3 it's fucking sick. Or the GOAT game Skyrim since it has been remastered recently.

I've never understood the FF series, but try The Witcher 3 it's fucking sick. Or the GOAT game Skyrim since it has been remastered recently.
I just finished witcher 2, I can't wait to get my hands on 3 especially with the way it's been hyped up :wow1:

Of all the rpgs to start with... you pick final fantasy :susp:

I hope it didn't put u off kkkkk

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I just finished witcher 2, I can't wait to get my hands on 3 especially with the way it's been hyped up :wow1:

Of all the rpgs to start with... you pick final fantasy :susp:

I hope it didn't put u off kkkkk

I was (I think) nearing the end Witcher 2 then RL stuff happened, I forgot about it then Witcher 3 was released and I copped it straight away. I've been meaning to go back and finish it for a while now. You get props for being patient enough lmao. TW3 is a different beast in terms of actual game play. The story aspect to it is quite good too.
:wow:

Apollo

VIP
Video games in the 90s and 2000s used to be shit.

But nowadays they make extremely realistic video games. I fear for Generation Z, they will become asocial gaming addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending