Is Gaming a waste

• Yes, def khasaaro

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No, it's a fun

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about nabbing a PS4, is gaming a khasaaro habit or no? What games are SomaliSpot into? How do the ladies feel about a gamer boy/Man? College aged if that matters

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm thinking about nabbing a PS4, is gaming a khasaaro habit or no? What games are SomaliSpot into? How do the ladies feel about a gamer boy/Man? College aged if that matters
wallahi i dont know why but gaming dosent appeal to me that much,i wanted to be a regular gamer but i just got bored,i guess it's fine if it dosent interfere with your work and if you game in moderation

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
From time to time I play CS 1.6 with my friends. fy_snow_orange

VixR

Veritas
I don't think the average girl minds if you're a gamer. It's very commonplace, there are ppl well into their 40s and 50s with lives and families that game regularly. Maybe if it's cutting into other areas requiring your attention, but that's like anything else in life.

Are we building you up from faith to hobby :icon lol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'd say I'm a gamer. Gaming is fun, you just have to learn how to manage your time effectively like with anything else. I usually play on battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 but I don't it regularly anymore because I have exams and I need to focus for them. It's pretty much like a meditative session for me. When I do a lot of work, it helps cool down and relax.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
After a long day of work or hitting the gym its definetly a nice way to relax

But if you sit and play 8+ hours a day than its definetly qasaaro

maestro

Cultural revolution
Gaming is fun. We grew up on this shit and it is part of our culture man but defo Khasaaro if you have family or have work to do but would rather play.

I don't think the average girl minds if you're a gamer. It's very commonplace, there are ppl well into their 40s and 50s with lives and families that game regularly. Maybe if it's cutting into other areas requiring your attention, but that's like anything else in life.

Yes, I'm a clean slate for SS to mold :russ:

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
It's not worth it.

You could spend that valuable time doing something productive like hit the gym or self improvement like learning basic programming, carpentry, playing musical Instruments, reading a very informative book etc.

What do you do on your spare time?

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
There are much more productive things you can do with that time but you can extend that logic to everything else. Just cop a PS4 and play a few games. You'll get bored of it in a month or two anyway and barely hit a few hours a week. Also if a woman looks down on you for playing a bit of PS4 she's anal and intolerable 10 out of 10 times.

It's not worth it.

You could spend that valuable time doing something productive like hit the gym or self improvement like learning basic programming, carpentry, playing musical Instruments, reading a very informative book etc.

What do you do on your spare time?
Yeah that's my instinct as well. I ended up just buying some Audible credits instead, I'd feel like I was wasting my time

:drakelaugh: Must be one of those "build your own character games"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts