GameStop market drama

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
And he is still holding most of the stock. Made $13 Million as a guarentee and the rest on hold.
I hope he sold the 13M. His smart if he at least held the 13M. I will do AMC, NOK and SNDL tomorrow. Those are about to soar.

Scholars have said:

1.) Any revenue that's derived from gambling, adult entertainment, alchol, pork, and other haram industries should not exceed 5% of total reveune

2.) Companies may take debt, but debt that generates interest should not exceed 30% of the companies market cap.

3.) The amount of deposits, investments, or debt a company extends with the goal of making interest off of it should not exceed 30% of the company's market cap.

You need to buy the subscription to see the specifics, laakiin, as someone who has used the subcription religiously, I can say that Zoya uses basic calculations to come to find if a company is violating one of these 3 rules, and ofc there's more, but it's a long list.

Also, I can see you're obviously investing blindly, you see company, don't look at their financials and then you're suddenly about to put your hard earned money in on the say so of click-bait headlines and reddit forums? If you do this, you'll lose money as quickly as you earned it and it'll be gone by the summer.

r/wallstreetbets is a degenerate gambling site, where 2 million people come together, speculate, "yolo" their money, and post the winners in order to circle-jerk. If that many people are investing in different stocks, ofc, by virtue of the sheer quanitity of specultion, there will be people who make money, but the ones who lose it are greater. I've been a member for a year now, I know how it feels when the hype dies down and you're left bagholding

GME Debt: 1.19B
Market cap: 24.24B :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

LOOOOOL I spend ALOT of time doing research on a long position close to 2 weeks and continue on months after adding to my winners on pull-backs. Checking their financials is the first obvious thing any idiot would do. All my last recent longs have turned a profit after a month of initiating a position. So I must be doing something right???

I only invest blindly if I'm throwing a couple hundred on trends like GME or AMC just to ride the trend for a quick profit not giving a damn about the outcome because of the great deal of risk involved. Ik the difference between gambling and actual investing.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
hedge funds were basically borrowing stocks and selling it to other buyers with a little markup and then giving it back to the owner with interest. They were doing this in the hopes of scooping up cheap stocks in the single digits. Imagine this with millions of shares there you have a market manipulator no chance for the little guy gamestop's physical stores would go bankrupt until reddit retards started buying more and holding it they would continue doing this until the prices would go up and then they would dump the high priced shares on the hedgefunds who have no choice but to buy expensive stocks in order to beat them they lost billions they will do anything to take down the subreddit. Its a shitshow most entertaining thing that happened this year.
The year just started
Hopefully There is more high quality entertainment like this to come

Apollo

VIP
@ozzyoz

Look at these stats:

vs

vs

GameStop has the most insane shorting statistics. AMC and BBBY less so. As for BB and NOK, they aren't even that shorted.

IT IS NOW NEAR $500

:ooh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::damn::dead:

Es0hNVXWMAALm8J.jpeg

Trending