GameStop market drama

I can't believe it... wsb is gone that's mad.

The DD posts are actually really good on there as well. I found NET on there back in the 20s region.

damn hopefully it comes back up.
i bet the mods are going to get paid by the hedge funds to shut the subreddit down for a while

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I believe it was taken down because there were too many bots from these hedgefunds that were trying to distract people away from Gamestop towards AMC and BB

That makes sense. Some of those AMC and BB post almost got me. Anything with rockets and I'm in.

So AMC and BB are scams or?
BB seems to have their future set their stock was steady for a while and they seem to have a big plan for the future. I still would wait and see on them. AMC's stock went from $2 to 19 $ within a day. Don't fall for it. Movie theater industry is dying they won't make money. Its owned by a Chinese company maybe they're trying to copy Gamestop or its the hedgefunds trying to get eyes towards there idk I have seen too many posts about Nokia BB and AMC

F4701764-269B-4600-9398-DA9716F2C603.jpeg

its crashing this is a cordinated move to scare people away.They Put the sub on private and ban the discord. This is a cordinated attack

hedge funds were basically borrowing stocks and selling it to other buyers with a little markup and then giving it back to the owner with interest. They were doing this in the hopes of scooping up cheap stocks in the single digits. Imagine this with millions of shares there you have a market manipulator no chance for the little guy gamestop's physical stores would go bankrupt until reddit retards started buying more and holding it they would continue doing this until the prices would go up and then they would dump the high priced shares on the hedgefunds who have no choice but to buy expensive stocks in order to beat them they lost billions they will do anything to take down the subreddit. Its a shitshow most entertaining thing that happened this year.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That was literally on my mind just now lol. They could poll their wealth and create their own platform to avoid the censorship.

That's until their hosting providers take them off like Parler or the government confiscating their domain.

Internet is democritizing everything too suddenly for the establishment.

Expect section 230 to be ammended so the establishment gets to eat their cake and keep it.

And r/wsbafterhours

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Amc is next guys, they're pushing AMC into short squeeze and rocketing up it's price so get inside AMC. I'm riding AMC tomorrow like wildfire.

Trending