Gamers soo gala

get battlefield 6 when it comes out
also with ps plus, im pretty sure you need it to play multiplayer and you get 2 free games every month

:silanyosmile:dont know anything about ps but for Xbox racing,forced unleashed,halo, and Arkham/injustice best game i have ever played

By subscribing to psplus you get 2 free games that are always going to be attached to your account and will be free so long as psplus is active.
You also get to play games that have online multiplayer game modes. Depending on whether you want to play multipler should be the main reason you'll want to subscribe..
Some good games out for the system:
Demon souls
Marvels spiderman
Assassins creed valhalla
Resident evil village
Devil May cry 5
Final fantasy 7 (+ new dlc)
Returnal

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
By subscribing to psplus you get 2 free games that are always going to be attached to your account and will be free so long as psplus is active.
You also get to play games that have online multiplayer game modes. Depending on whether you want to play multipler should be the main reason you'll want to subscribe..
Some good games out for the system:
Demon souls
Marvels spiderman
Assassins creed valhalla
Resident evil village
Devil May cry 5
Final fantasy 7 (+ new dlc)
Returnal
I'm not interested in multiplayer mode, I like the idea of getting 2 free games per months and the subscription is cheap (costing $40 a year).
Up to how many games per month do they offer to choose from ?

I finally got a ps5. As a person who hasnt played video games since 2011, I'm clueless about the gaming world.
I need an indept explanation about PS plus and the types of games you're able to download as a PS plus member.

Get Horizon zero dawn, extremely beautiful game and great story, you won’t regret it

Trending