Game vs looks

Mozart

You need people like me
look better than them? Wrong use of words, I think you mean out of their league?

Also, what you said just doesn’t make senze

Yeah out of their league.

My first year math lecturer at uni was a supermodel as a side job. and he was like getting women is probably more difficult for him.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yeah out of their league.

My first year math lecturer at uni was a supermodel as a side job. and he was like getting women is probably more difficult for him.
well yeah maybe if you’re in the top 1% of good looks most girls probably wouldn’t even bother with you because they think you’re already constantly surrounded by women and aren’t looking for that competition. But even then you still have a better chance than the average joe.

Attraction is non negotiable, you can't game her if she's unwilling to reciprocate your advances, when your foot is in the door then personality and other traits start to matter.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Looks>Game

It's an unofficial rule but life is really a beauty pageant. And the one's who aren't genetically gifted must use status or resources (money) to get chicks. But let's be honest here. A girl wanting you for your money ain't the same as a girl finding you sexually attractive. It's completely different.

Looks>Game

It's an unofficial rule but life is really a beauty pageant. And the one's who aren't genetically gifted must use status or resources (money) to get chicks. But let's be honest here. A girl wanting you for your money ain't the same as a girl finding you sexually attractive. It's completely different.

It's a brutal realisation, white men have no sauce or game, even the girls who date them admit that. And yet they're the most sought out and are generally considered more appealing to other races of women, whiteness and a proxmity to it is a social currency, there's no 'game' to that.

as a guy u don’t need to look good but it definitely helps.
Most important thing a guy can have is muscles, that’s what will make girls attracted to you, being tall helps also. Having game will only enhance your overall look/aura.
A good looking,tall,well built men will say one thing and girls will react positively to it,
let the short,chubby, ugly guy say the same thing and he’ll be looking at a sexual harassment charge.
I’m just here to put y’all on game don’t hate the messenger, hate the message.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Most important thing a guy can have is muscles, that’s what will make girls attracted to you, being tall helps also. Having game will only enhance your overall look/aura.
A good looking,tall,well built men will say one thing and girls will react positively to it,
let the short,chubby, ugly guy say the same thing and he’ll be looking at a sexual harassment charge.
Muscles warya being skinny is better :comeon::ufdup::dabcasar:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was going to say you have plenty of women around that are interested in you but maybe they are the women you don't want

:manny:

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Most men aren't exceedingly charming/charismatic nor exceedingly handsome. An intersection between both attributes is rarer. I suppose the tradeoff would be good looking with moderate levels of charm or decent looking with higher levels of charisma. When people see you as very good looking and charming they seem to question you and your motives .:francis: It's easier for a woman to be very attractive and witty and have no one question her authenticity. If she is very nice and considerate they won't see it as weakness, nor will they misperceive her as being a 'rolling stone'. Rather she will seem slightly more accessible and disarming for this reason.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Looks matter but it depends on the girl. I mean a girl is more likely to approach a good looking guy irl or the net based on his looks. Like you said good looking people don’t put much effort into linking with women. You’d be out in the city chillin and you’d have a random ting hit on you or ask you directions just to have a convo with you. Xuux niggas don’t get that. But at the end of the day it depends on the girl and what she prefers. :manny:

Btw since a lot of people are on the net these days clout matters more than looks. I’ve seen xuux guys kawaal beautiful women and throw them out like qashin and have them crying on the TL.:russ::pachah1:

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I’m like a 6’3 kd build. Straight up skinny and I haven’t lifted a weight in like 3 years. I’m living proof that you don’t need muscles.

My friend looks matters. Game don’t really exist depends on the attraction of the person. If you average you will fall in to the 80% category in first world. Only 20% of male population in the west r winning it like your friend.
Solution: Travell abroad to Brazil,Malaysia,Colombia,Morocco even back home etc you will win there with way better looking girls than the west.
Man you acting like in Morocco every single gaal is desperate and they won't trap you on marriage

I’m like a 6’3 kd build. Straight up skinny and I haven’t lifted a weight in like 3 years. I’m living proof that you don’t need muscles.
dam u don’t “need” muscles in general. you want it tho cuz it’ll make you look more manly and it gives off a “warrior” vibe about you. This isn’t something you can explain to someone who never hit the weight room and came out with the results they wanted

Looks matter , if you are ugly it will be hard to get laid. Game is more important then looks though, good game with average looks and you're set. Bad game with good looks and it'll be hard.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
yeh, you have the motivation and effort, you just don’t apply it to ur body.
Yeh i usually see somalis playing with madows at the gym, i feel like u have curly hair, with a high top fade. every tall somali got that cut 😂
I actually hate fades bro I more of a medium taper guy. I plan on shaving, going to somalia this summer and I don’t wanna be called ciyaal suuq.

Trending