Game vs looks

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
So believe it or not I’m kind of the pretty boy in my city and I don’t have to do much to get girls. I played basketball as well so that kind of helped. My game isn’t that good but one of my close friend who isn’t really blessed with a handsome face gets twice the amount of women as me. When he talks to girls it’s like he gets them to fall in love so easily. You would assume this nigga is doing sihr. But no the guy just has game, I’ve had girls walk up to me and tell me how ugly he is. I would tell him what they said and this guy will come back the next week with their nudes.

My friend looks matters. Game don’t really exist depends on the attraction of the person. If you average you will fall in to the 80% category in first world. Only 20% of male population in the west r winning it like your friend.
Solution: Travell abroad to Brazil,Malaysia,Colombia,Morocco even back home etc you will win there with way better looking girls than the west.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
lol no such thing as game without looks. Game complements your looks, doesn’t make up for it. If you’re good looking enough you don’t even need game, girls will just naturally surround you.

In fact, if you’re a short dude below a 6/10 rating your game will just come off as creepy and trying too hard. Harsh reality.

digaagjecel

My friend looks matters. Game don’t really exist depends on the attraction of the person. If you average you will fall in to the 80% category in first world. Only 20% of male population in the west r winning it like your friend.
Solution: Travell abroad to Brazil,Malaysia,Colombia,Morocco even back home etc you will win there with way better looking girls than the west.
This guy is lowkey getting a bidaar and also doesn’t really have the best teeth either laakiin mashallah he gets a lot of females.

digaagjecel

Usually I don’t ever approach girls majority they approach me or they hit me up. All I gotta do is make sure I don’t fumble. But my friend is a eey this guy runs up to them.

digaagjecel

lol no such thing as game without looks. Game complements your looks, doesn’t make up for it. If you’re good looking enough you don’t even need game, girls will just naturally surround you.

In fact, if you’re a short dude below a 6/10 rating your game will just come off as creepy and trying too hard. Harsh reality.
When your tall you never realize how important that is. Like I’ve never even thought about my height once. Until girls tell me.

Most women are insecure and don't like guys that look better than them.

Not quite. ugly females still want the top, and feel entitled to it until they get a reality check, and than look down or jump off her imaginary high horse, and realize that they are tier below.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Most unacatraftive guys have good personality that’s the reason and slowly girls forget about the look and get more attracted to their personality.

She went from factor worker's daughter to US first lady. A mere millionaire would only be a downgrade :drakekidding:

You think marrying for money is marriage and not a business move?. First of all you do realize that melania is not into trump like that.

Last edited:

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Wealth trumps all. You think someone like Melania Trump would even look her cheeto husband's way if he was poor? :mjlol:
This is what I agree with the most. Most of the most attractive girls will not look at you if your a bum. I think women care more about status and wealth than they do looks. ?? Agree??

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
So believe it or not I’m kind of the pretty boy in my city and I don’t have to do much to get girls. I played basketball as well so that kind of helped. My game isn’t that good but one of my close friend who isn’t really blessed with a handsome face gets twice the amount of women as me. When he talks to girls it’s like he gets them to fall in love so easily. You would assume this nigga is doing sihr. But no the guy just has game, I’ve had girls walk up to me and tell me how ugly he is. I would tell him what they said and this guy will come back the next week with their nudes.
This doesn't sound true ngl. It's possible though. There is something such as game. You just need to be a smooth talker and you can get literally any girl to do something for you🤷🏽🤷🏽. Lifes about confidence or communication. If you got those 2 things, it can take you far

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Most women are insecure and don't like guys that look better than them.
look better than them? Wrong use of words, I think you mean out of their league?

Also, what you said just doesn’t make senze

digaagjecel

This doesn't sound true ngl. It's possible though. There is something such as game. You just need to be a smooth talker and you can get literally any girl to do something for you🤷🏽🤷🏽. Lifes about confidence or communication. If you got those 2 things, it can take you far
The guy genuinely isn’t good looking according to the girls and my own eyes(no homo). You just need to see this guy in action.

Trending

Latest posts