Game of Thrones Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This episode was pretty good. I don't think I've ever recovered from the red wedding, I've just become so desensitized that nothing shocks me anymore.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I agree, still a very underwhelming season even if they went beyond the books.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
And Cersei what a smart woman. All her enemies dead. Shame she didn't expect her little weak son to commit suicide.

I'm glad the season finale wasn't disappointing, to begin off I expected the high sparrow and the co to be massacred with troops or the building to be set afire but blowing up the court with the barrel bombs caught me off guard. An ingenious move on cersei part, but she probably didn't expect her son to take the death of margaery so hard. It's been hinted for a while now but it's finally been confirmed who really fathered Jon Snow just a matter of time before he hears it from Barn. It's going to be interesting to see how the northern houses respond when they found out his true origins, little finger will no doubt take advantage of that to bring him down. Arya my favorite character in the show finally mastered the powers of the faces and started her revenge. Lastly Daenerys is finally heading for westeros with Tyrion as her hand, I predict she is going to continue the incestual tradition of her house and end up marrying Jon. Can't wait till next season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending