Game of Thrones Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Claq0vpWkAALt8G.jpg:large

View attachment 4128

Xaasidsana, Ramsay was a good guy he's just misunderstood.
now if they only can kill off the cripple brother :(

@ghost I see everyone trying to make that point, running in a non-linear pattern. Let's be honest if any of us we're in Rickon's position we'd probably be stricken with so much fear, adrenaline and anxiety. You don't make rational and logical decisions when you're in that sort of state of mind, unless your a knight/warrior....which Rickon wasn't.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@ghost I see everyone trying to make that point, running in a non-linear pattern. Let's be honest if any of us we're in Rickon's position we'd probably be stricken with so much fear and anxiety. You don't make rational and logical decisions when you're in that sort of state of mind, unless your a knight/warrior....which Rickon wasn't.
I can't walk in a straight line forget running :chrisfreshhah::dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@rico I see your point sorta but c'mon you telling me you won't add in couple stop, turns, backflips, crawls and shit.
That aside Ramsay was using hacks, legit some aimbot.

lool tbh Ramzi was hardscoping him hard so it wasn't that nice bruh. I'd be really impressed if he quickscoped or no scoped him kkkkk

lool tbh Ramzi was hardscoping him hard so it wasn't that nice bruh. I'd be really impressed if he quickscoped or no scoped him kkkkk
It was on purpose.. Remember the guy is a sadistic sob.
There is not much gratification in quickshots.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@rico I reckon Ramsay could've turned around shot and the arrow would twist itself around and still hit Rickon

Sansa in the most developed character of this season. She went from being a damsel in distress to saving her bastard brother who almost lost his and his remaining men's life kudos to her. I'm glad she got her revenge on bolton.

Nah man he isn't part of FaZe. If he was he would've been like let's goo when Jon snow asked him "1v1 me on rust m8". He's just a glorified pubstar hard scoping little .

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah man he isn't part of FaZe. If he was he would've been like let's goo when Jon snow asked him "1v1 me on rust m8". He's just a glorified pubstar hard scoping little .
:angryman:That was bullshit m8, it was a 1 v 1 with ranged weapons Jon pulled out a shield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending