Game 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Realwarya

Yahoo! Sports

NHL selling out more arenas than the NBA

Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo no one is interested in the National Bribery Association and their celebrity games. Corrupt mafia sports league. When the NHL sells more tickets than you, you have big troubles.

There is no face of the NHL. No face of the MLB. No face of NFL.

But TMZ sports league NBA has LeBron as the league's face. Rigged. NBA referees have come out and have said they were told to rig games. You're all celebrating corruption and bribes. This is in your blood.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

giphy.gif

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
What happened to the Celtics and the Spurs and Miami and OKC you supported? And Cleveland you support now? Lol.
Ball neefkan eega:wtfdis: You have no shame. Find me a post on SS or somnet of me supporting a team different than my Lakers. Just cause I comment on other teams don't mean I back them dameer yahow.:hemad:

Ball neefkan eega:wtfdis: You have no shame. Find me a post on SS or somnet of me supporting a team different than my Lakers. Just cause I comment on other teams don't mean I back them dameer yahow.:hemad:

Lmfao. How about I find a post in this very thread? You're now the biggest Cleveland fan. Lol. No loyalty. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts