Galmudug VS Puntland, as SFG deploys Gorgor in GM with heavy weapons.

Reborn
Never seen a darod :cosbyhmm: so your telling me dhulbahante don’t want to be the leader of a country

coincdence never seen a Somali qabil not wanting to run for president:damedamn:

Watch this video to understand the political system as it's unique

Mozart

You need people like me
Why do you keep yapping about Somalia lol. Installed FGS will be sending troops to SSC. In the next 4 years we will see Somaliland crying to IC to help them set up a federal state in Somalia free from FGS.

Cambashe gets paid 2 million a year and he is the only one supporting Somaliland in east. Once he is dealt with we can focus on international deals without worrying about Hargeisa inshallah.
Farmaajo himself has said ‘it’s a tough question I can’t answer it’ when asked about SSC. He hasn’t invested anything in the region. Why would he just send troops lol I think he’s accepted it as part of Somaliland, and I’m guessing any potential future union would be a north-south confederation.

The utter delusion of the people in this thread. FGS is not threatened existentially in anyway by Alshabab, the SNA has for the last 4 years disconnected Al-shabab from Mogadishu and has grown it's military influence in the south.

The main problem is manpower and with the Eritrean trained troops set to come later this year we will see the expansion of Badbaado1 project.

AMISOM has been handing security and control of town over to FGS while FGS has been growing its control over new towns like Janaale.

Unfortunately people don't understand that military operations take time. Once towns are liberated security systems need to be put in place. We have already seen alot of work done by the SNA and its power is growing.

Farmaajo himself has said ‘it’s a tough question I can’t answer it’ when asked about SSC. He hasn’t invested anything in the region. Why would he just send troops lol I think he’s accepted it as part of Somaliland, and I’m guessing any potential future union would be a north-south confederation.
Most of the work for SSC is done through Gamal who is working to have SSC control its aid funds. He has opened an office in Badhan and Dahar.

I agree not alot has been done for us but this is mainly due to heavily limited funds. Aid projects have picked up such as solar lights installed in Dhahar and new tarmacs.

Farmaajo doesn't want IC pressure and has too many problems in Koonfur. We will see over his second term.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Caasimada online is always pushing fake news so i would be careful.

All three southern states and most of Jubaland(Gedo etc)'s are controlled by FGS and will continue to be. All militias will be incorporated into FGS.

Puntland also had a recent mutiny, banning Puntland Ministers due to unpaid funds. No person in puntland would die for the state lol.
Puntlanders will always defend their territory regardless of internal issues.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
View attachment 177796

Gaalkacyo (Caasimada Online) – Saraakiil ka tirsan ciidanka gaarka ah ee Milateriga Soomaaliya ee Gorgor ayaa Caasimada Online u sheegay in maalmaha soo socdo boqolaal kamid ah ciidankaas la geyn doono qeybo kamid ah gobalka Mudug.

Ciidankaan iyo gaadiidkooda ayaa la qorsheeyay in la geeyo degaan u dhow Goldogob oo ka tirsan gobalka Mudug. Degaanada ciidankaan la geyn doono ayaa ka tirsan Galmudug hase yeeshee waxay ku yaalaan soodinta Puntland iyo Galmudug.

Ilo kuwa amaanka ayaa sheegay in ujeedka ciidankaan loo geynayo Mudug ay tahay in culeys lagu saaro Puntland oo kamid ah labada maamul ee diidan ammarada dowladda dhexe ee Soomaaliya ama ay aad u kala fogyihiin.

Wali dowladda Soomaaliya kama aysan hadlin wararkaan oo aad loo hadal haayo saacadihii la soo dhaafay. Sidoo kale Galmudug iyo Puntland ayaa wali ka hadlin arrintaan.

Puntland ayaa dhowaan ku eedeysay dowladda federaalka inay colaad ka hurineyso deegaano ka mid ah maamulkaas, ayada oo kicineysa shacab loo soo marayo odayaal lacag la siiyey.

These special troops will be deployed all in northern Mudug while taking orders from Samareeb admin.
Welcome back again to karbash, Let 2016 start 2.0 :tocry: .

Jungle

VIP
The utter delusion of the people in this thread. FGS is not threatened existentially in anyway by Alshabab, the SNA has for the last 4 years disconnected Al-shabab from Mogadishu and has grown it's military influence in the south.

The main problem is manpower and with the Eritrean trained troops set to come later this year we will see the expansion of Badbaado1 project.

AMISOM has been handing security and control of town over to FGS while FGS has been growing its control over new towns like Janaale.

Unfortunately people don't understand that military operations take time. Once towns are liberated security systems need to be put in place. We have already seen alot of work done by the SNA and its power is growing.
:snoop:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
It's because they want to give the impression that they are a functioning institution. If they engage Shabaab without AMISOM, they will lose and the house of card crumbles.
Bro this government is a joke, firstly AMISOM mandate got extended

Secondly for the Past Year or So, Farmaajo has been sending a lot of troops to Gedo and they haven’t even liberated the southern villages in Baardheere yet. :mjlol:
If defeatist bastards like you didn't infest Somalia we would have been better off a long time ago. Please never come to Somalia when we fix it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is rubbish news and the @Admin should cancel it out. This is a repeat of garmaal-suuj-garacad attacks in 2016 by shabab and we sent puntland police to arrests those kids, the same will happen to any 'gorgor' kid who steps into puntland soil of north mudug.

Southies are known as a weaker specimen of soldier especially if the theater of war is a desert as we all saw in 2016. Please wrap this topic up and cancel it, there is no supply line even for these 'gorgor' kids besides 'airlifting' which is a dangerous supply line because if PL capture their dirt strip, their supply line is done.

Puntland would 'fight' a tactical war by focusing on capturing Abud-Waq airlanding strip, it would call in abdishakur warsame to get them ahlul sunnah boys ready to cross attack beesha sade and make them flee to DDSI, we will advise DDSI to shoot to kill any sade that flees into DDSI. We would secure abudwaq dirt roads and cut out 'trade suppylines' and then venture into abudwaq town and cut comm lines so the 'cadow' in a helluva pain by not talking to each other.

Any war advice given to Farmajo to attack Puntland is insane and history has proven anyone who steps foot onto majerteniya, they walk away humbled. The fight would never reach north mudug, that's dreaming. The tactical war would be to send in cayr to cross attack marehan in abudwaq, while puntland/galmudug/ximan iyo xeeb venture in to clean up any left overs and DDSI told to close the border so all sade basically die cornered from all angles.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is a joke by Sade posters. You can't air lift large weaponry, you need a 'sea port' for that and then you need to secure hamar to baraxley high-way which you can't even move towards afgoye let alone hiiraan or galgaduud.

How are u going to dock down large weapons into abudwaq, the only thing docking down is urbanized kids thinking their bad asses but will flee when they hear the bullets for the shaneemo hindi in the city of hamar. PL will strike by ordering 'abdirahman shakur and sheikh shakir' to get the ahlul sunnah boys ready to hit 'sade' and capture the north-west galgaduud zone, while PL will force sacad and saleban to control northern galgaduud.

The war will be fought in sade backyard and we will ensure to capture your airstrip, capture the road going into abudwaq, while we seal the border in DDSI to hand over all dulis of sade who think they can win a war in galgadud when your a minority.

Last edited:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I don’t understand how FGS operates, it sends SNA to peaceful places but you never hear them send it to Ceelbuur, Ceeldheer or Xarardheere. 3 Key Degmos ashen under Shabaab.

but they send troops to PL instead.
So call Somali army left places in Shabeelaha hoose and then shabab took over😀

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support this regime change :gaasdrink:

You assholes can barely secure kilometer 4 and villa somalia, let alone secure hamar to baraxley to bring such big boy toys. All you r bringing is ciyaal xafaad from hamar who prefer the comfort life and shaneemo hindi to a desert open warfare theater, this is a disastrous advice given to your farmajo after when we saw what happens in suuj-garmaal-garacad when those southy kids attempted to walk onto dhulka barakaysan ee dal udug. I am going to do my HAJJ to my awooweyaal qabrigooda. Adigu rasuulkagu waa janan halka anigu dhulkayga ayaan uu hajiiraya wa dhul alle barakeeye,waxan ahay muhajirun australiya ku sugana lakin waxan uu hajiiraya dhulka barakaysan ee dal udug

This is a joke by Sade posters. You can't air lift large weaponry, you need a 'sea port' for that and then you need to secure hamar to baraxley high-way which you can't even move towards afgoye let alone hiiraan or galgaduud.

How are u going to dock down large weapons into abudwaq, the only thing docking down is urbanized kids thinking their bad asses but will flee when they hear the bullets for the shaneemo hindi in the city of hamar. PL will strike by ordering 'abdirahman shakur and sheikh shakir' to get the ahlul sunnah boys ready to hit 'sade' and capture the north-west galgaduud zone, while PL will force sacad and saleban to control northern galgaduud.

The war will be fought in sade backyard and we will ensure to capture your airstrip, capture the road going into abudwaq, while we seal the border in DDSI to hand over all dulis of sade who think they can win a war in galgadud when your a minority.

Forget them being landlocked, what's even worse is that Marehans in Central Somalia don't even appear to own enough health clinics, the last time they tried to use one in Puntland after they got into a battle with HG, this happened:

149130365_905238253555494_6923884208023342715_n.jpeg

:dead:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP