Galmudug VS Puntland, as SFG deploys Gorgor in GM with heavy weapons.

PL is also based on qabyaalaad, I will take you serious when a non MS MJ becomes president of PL.
What about SL only issaqs can be presidents no??

that’s why dhulbahante don’t want to be apart a colonial state

might as well make every qabil have their own country:kanyeshrug:

exactly that's my point we can't make every tuulo a country

Yusuf M

PuntExit
PL is also based on qabyaalaad, I will take you serious when a non MS MJ becomes president of PL.
Not really. There's no law in PL that says only MS can become president. MS candidates usually have more money to run for president than others. That's why they win the presidency. But I'll be happy if non MS MJ become PL president. Trust me it will happen. It's just a matter of time.

exactly that's my point we can't make every tuulo a country
Seems like the only people that can lead Somalia might be diaspora Somalis

ive never seen a Somali from the diaspora lead Somalia and no farmaajo was raised in Somalia and lived as a taxi driver I mean Somalis that grew up in the west and know the language, deen, and culture no Qabil in politics :ohlord:

Diaspora can be as bad or worse. You might get a PhD who uses all his knowledge for qabil purposes.

Not really. There's no law in PL that says only MS can become president. MS candidates usually have more money to run for president than others. That's why they win the presidency. But I'll be happy if non MS MJ become PL president. Trust me it will happen. It's just a matter of time.

"MS candidates usually have more money to run for president than others. That's why they win the presidency." :pachah1::pachah1:
"trust me it will happen. It's just a matter of time." :dead1:

Are you this gullible and naive or are you straight up lying through your teeth? :mjlaugh:

Reborn

The first democratically elected president in Somaliland was a Samaroon and won by less than 100 votes in 2003...

The first democratically elected president in Somaliland was a Samaroon and won by less than 100 votes in 2003...
Never seen a darod :cosbyhmm: so your telling me dhulbahante don’t want to be the leader of a country

coincdence never seen a Somali qabil not wanting to run for president:damedamn:

Mozart

You need people like me
"MS candidates usually have more money to run for president than others. That's why they win the presidency." :pachah1::pachah1:
"trust me it will happen. It's just a matter of time." :dead1:

Are you this gullible and naive or are you straight up lying through your teeth? :mjlaugh:
MS only have 12 votes lol it’s everyone else who votes them in :mjdontkno:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Nigga we had a hole gadabuursi president for 8 years :westbrookwtf::pacspit:
Screenshot_20210401-223527_Chrome.jpg

Fake news, Farmaajo would go in hiding for good if his militia gets destroyed faster then AS in 2016. Reer mudug don't play around, dhafoorqiiq will piss on any fresh kid with toy gun.

Caasimada online is always pushing fake news so i would be careful.

All three southern states and most of Jubaland(Gedo etc)'s are controlled by FGS and will continue to be. All militias will be incorporated into FGS.

Puntland also had a recent mutiny, banning Puntland Ministers due to unpaid funds. No person in puntland would die for the state lol.

Because a federated state is meant to be based on 2 or more regions that existed before 1991. North Mudug nor South Mudug don't officially exist only Mudug as one united region exists and it as a whole should be part of either Puntland or (preferably) Galmudug. It shouldn't be split up so PL takes the north and GM takes the south

Why do you keep yapping about Somalia lol. Installed FGS will be sending troops to SSC. In the next 4 years we will see Somaliland crying to IC to help them set up a federal state in Somalia free from FGS.

Cambashe gets paid 2 million a year and he is the only one supporting Somaliland in east. Once he is dealt with we can focus on international deals without worrying about Hargeisa inshallah.

Trending

Latest posts