Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
The day you visit Gobolka Gabiley holla at me g.Untill then stick to whatever politics y'all got in Walaweynistan

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes Ciidigalle and Arap have always had beef.Same with Cisse and Samarone.Samarone have expanded at the expense of Cisse while Habar Awal never gave those niggas an inch

Your broke ass can't afford a plane ticket.You think I believe you went to Djoubiti:pachah1:
Ciidagale & Arap= Isaac
Samaroon & Ciise=Dir

It's not rocket science my g miise are you trying to do what your colonial masters taught you divide & rule?

Samaroon & ciise are one people idoor waxna hakala saarin, here's a ciise man who tells isaac what time it is kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The day you visit Gobolka Gabiley holla at me g.Untill then stick to whatever politics y'all got in Walaweynistan
Wax waa laa wada lee yahay waxna waa laa kala lee yahay.

Gabiley will always belong to Samaroon even if the inhabitants of the city are 100% not indigenous to the land. In cities like London or Paris, or any other city in the world where the majority of that population might not be indigenous but the truth of the matter is that they're guests. So remember you're a guest in gabiley just like you're a guest in cerigaabo.

Last edited:

RudeBoi

Ciidagale & Arap= Isaac
Samaroon & Ciise=Dir

It's not rocket science my g miise are you trying to do what your colonial masters taught you divide & rule?

Samaroon & ciise are one people idoor waxna hakala saarin, here's a ciise man who tells isaac what time it is kkkk

Nigga after you claimed Gabiley was Samarone.Your credibility as someone knowledgeable went out the door.
Stick to Walaweynistan!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga after you claimed Gabiley was Samarone.Your credibility as someone knowledgeable went out the door.
Stick to Walaweynistan!
I posted countless videos of Samaroon saying that gabiley belonged to them so who shall we believe Samaroon or somalidiid? I'll go with the former rather than the SNM latter.

RudeBoi

I posted countless videos of Samaroon saying that gabiley belonged to them so who shall we believe Samaroon or somalidiid? I'll go with the former rather than the SNM latter.
They claim? Just cause they claim doesn't mean they live in my region....

Please let me know which subclans of Samarone live in Wajaale,Gabiley City and Arabsiyo(my hometown) untill then don't bother replying to my posts walaweyn.

I will be waiting....

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They claim? Just cause they claim doesn't mean they live in my region....

Please let me know which subclans of Samarone live in Wajaale,Gabiley City and Arabsiyo(my hometown) untill then don't bother replying to my posts walaweyn.

I will be waiting....
But you've been claiming independence for the past 25 years & even celebrated it kkkk talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Gabiley belongs to Samaroon it don't matter if 100% of the population are idoor who set up base there to oppress the indigenous people, suldan Wabar will lead his people to the promised land waa billahi towfiq.

RudeBoi

But you've been claiming independence for the past 25 years & even celebrated it kkkk talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Gabiley belongs to Samaroon it don't matter if 100% of the population are idoor.
I am waiting sxb....
Bring proof with you aswell

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am waiting for your answer on which subclan of Samarone live in Arabsiyo,Gabiley,Wajaale and etc

:umad:
Here's a clip of Samaroon just a few months ago, a gathering of beesha Samaroon in gabiley & they clearly state that Isaac is robbing them of gabiley by force, guess what idoor that didn't work for siyaad barre and his army was amongst the strongest in Africa so what makes you think that this open aggression will work for you?

RudeBoi

Here's a clip of Samaroon gathering & they clearly state that Isaac is robbing them of gabiley by force, goes what idoor that didn't work for siyaad barre and his army was amongst the strongest in Africa so what makes you think that this open aggression will work for you?
Still dodging the question I see....

Which subclans live there if you are truthful...

RudeBoi

I don't need to tell you, watch the clip and I that Samaroon brother will tell you what time it is you delusional child.
Nigga called me delusional kkk

Gabiley belongs to Jibril Abokor and my cousins Bah gob.f*ck out of my face you dont know shit about us reer galbeed whether Cisse,Samarone or HA

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nigga called me delusional kkk

Gabiley belongs to Jibril Abokor and my cousins Bah gob.f*ck out of my face you dont know shit about us reer galbeed whether Cisse,Samarone or HA
Gabiley belongs to ilmo samater baha Samaroon you delusional iidoor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts