Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Bari is empty with a tiny population....not even insects can live in that hot oven.Explains why half you MJ look as purple as the south Sudanese
Why is it that reer Bari with their tiny population has more land then the whole of Isaac combined :ftw9nwa:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Why is it that reer Bari with their tiny population has more land then the whole of Isaac combined :ftw9nwa:
Cause nobody wants Bari kkkk

Why would I want to leave my fertile Gabiley that can grow any crop I want for desert Bari?

Let's face it...MJ have huge empty deserts.Whats worse is that those deserts have no oil which means all that land is as useless as dog shit.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Surely if Isaac were warriors then surely they would have a sway over vast lands right? Why have they packed themselves like sardines in such a tiny land?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cause nobody wants Bari kkkk

Why would I want to leave my fertile Gabiley that can grow any crop I want for desert Bari?

Let's face it...MJ have huge empty deserts.Whats worse is that those deserts have no oil which means all that land is as useless as dog shit.
Again you're speaking to someone who's been burco & Bari kkkk tell that to the stars.

RudeBoi

Surely if Isaac were warriors then surely they would have a sway over vast lands right? Why have they packed themselves like sardines in such a tiny land?
Habar Awal are much smarter then you.We had a complete control of the trade routes from the coast into Ethiopia.We have the fertile Gabiley plains, parts of Hargeisa,Ancient Berbera,Wajaale and reach toward Jigijiga where we are stopped by Bartiire,Yabaare and Abaskuul. All these deegans separately have more worth then all MJ land combined.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gabiley ain't Burco.... Wtf is this nigga saying?

Also isn't the largest Darood city of Bosaaso smaller and have a smaller population then Burco.Major L
Why are Isaac cramped in such claustrophobic 3 tuulo whereas cismaan maxamud has more land than the whole of Isaac combined :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gabiley belongs to Samaroon & ciise, stop begging it idoor miise dhul balaarsii ba wadaa, tas ma soconeyso ee meeshiina ku eekada. Burco, hargaisa iyo Berbera.

RudeBoi

Gabiley is a solely Sacad Muuse region.
Who indoctrinated this purple walanweyn??? Kkkkkk

RudeBoi

Isaac dhul balaarsii bey wadan boowe gabiley belongs to Samaroon iyo ciise.
Boowe? Don't address me with that battymon dialect of yours.

Secondly Gabiley is completely Sacad Muuse majority being my subclan of Jibril Abokor.If you weren't a walaweyn you would know.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe? Don't address me with that battymon dialect of yours.

Secondly Gabiley is completely Sacad Muuse majority being my subclan of Jibril Abokor.If you weren't a walaweyn you would know.
Boowe watch that video, l believe them Samaroon bradars boowe not somalidiid. Adigo nabad u balawaara belo kalay lama yiraahdo hadey kugu timaadona lama booyo boowow kkkk

lol whats up with your obession with ethiopians. Do you know me personally? Stop making foolish assumptions naya

Listen calling yourself warya would not make real Somali harari boy. C'mom you admitted yourself in that AA forum that you are not Somali!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.