Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No surprise the conflict erupted again. The principal causes had not been addressed. How was this ceasefire supposed to last?

PL better chase them out for good. Cabdullahi let these people live in the city but he would have never allowed their militia to stay. They need to go.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We must secure the highway all the way to Dagaari. We will never live in peace until Galkacyo is under one adminstration.

Galaeri

We must secure the highway all the way to Dagaari. We will never live in peace until Galkacyo is under one adminstration.

We need to close the whole southern border of PL. Galnus citizens will create a mess in PL if they are given free passage. We have to finish that Maxjar so goods from Southern somalia are swapped over in Gaalkacyo and are then transport by PL citizens. And from there were can close this Hobyo - Gaalkacyo highway. Ain't no way in hell goods are allowed to come into PL from that Hobyo port, and if PL must allow they must put huge tariffs. The only ports that can service PL are Bosaso port and Garacad port when it is constructed. Hobyo can service South Mudug and Galguud only, we can't let them hurt our business.

rabshole

Aragaani
The worst part is muslims killing muslims no way either is going to jannah.
Having my own family members participating and one of them a recent father i just cant help but worry of his akhira and those he may leave behind.
Honestly im agaisnt this war but we need to take full control of gaalkacyo to bring an end to all of this.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
The worst part is muslims killing muslims no way either is going to jannah.
Having my own family members participating and one of them a recent father i just cant help but worry of his akhira and those he may leave behind.
Honestly im agaisnt this war but we need to take full control of gaalkacyo to bring an end to all of this.
What muslims and who is this WE that need to to take full controll of Galkayo?

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Yaad kalood taqaan o galkacyo iskaleh?
Ma cidkala jidha walaal?

At the end of the day both sides pray and say the shahadah.
The only solution is war and it will continue until the savages are cleaned out of the city, dacas waxba maa naga dhexeyo diin iyo dhaqan baa:salute:

Galaeri

By right you are allowed to protect your wealth and your right. They charge at Gaalkacyo regularly like mad dogs. We are completely justified in holding them off. We are not attackers, but defenders. PL in the entire 25 year civil never committed any atrocities. We have always had moral high grand and we will never compromise. PL is a state of God fearing muslims, we accepted these people into our state after they chased us away. We treated them like brothers but they chose time and time again to be our enemies. It is disappointing but the HG chose this, they chose conflict over peace. If the conflict is to end it must come from them as they are always the belligerents. Once again, we are defenders not attackers. Our fallen men are martyrs, theirs are nothing more than traitors that chose to fight their brothers.

cry about your dead savage families getting karbashed you animal!
Your calling for a war and I'm the animal?:childplease:

And the only family I got in Gaalkacyo are MJ
image.png
In fact I might have cousins in Gøteborg we could be related :hemad: Kanskje jag kommar på besøk snart :mjohreally:

Gaalkacyo iyo ciidamada Puntland oo gaaray saldhigyadda koonfurta

http://www.raxanreeb.com/2016/11/6-...da-puntland-oo-gaaray-saldhigyadda-koonfurta/

today fighting there were many casualties , Galmudug has been defeated today, according hag sites as well. and ciidamada Puntland oo gaaray saldhigyadda koonfurta/ puntland captured where galmudug soldiers were stationed this morning.

http://caasimadda.com/sawiro-xaalad...-lagu-kala-qabsaday-xabada-oo-welli-dhaceysa/

http://puntlandi.com/breaking-news-...koonfireed-ee-gaalkacyo-iyo-xaafada-baraxley/

Haa ii habariin wecel yahow, dhiig xawayaan igu majiro:westbrookwtf:
Did I hit a nerve :hemad: Don't worry I'll hit you up when I'm in Gøteborg. I'll be near that restaurant on Marieholmsgatan you know which one

Or we can meet at one the mosques there. Nasir maybe :mjpls:

Jag gillar meg nåkkon svenskaflickor kan vi inte gå jakta på noen sammen kjære kusin :mjohreally:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Did I hit a nerve :hemad: Don't worry I'll hit you up when I'm in Gøteborg. I'll be near that restaurant on Marieholmsgatan you know which one

Or we can meet at one the mosques there. Nasir maybe :mjpls:

Jag gillar meg nåkkon svenskaflickor kan vi inte gå jakta på noen sammen kjære kusin :mjohreally:

What makes you think i befriend hutus:mindblown: if you wanna hit me up im down any time:russsmug:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Bror du bor i Gøteborg alt det her er bare en online fasade. Du trenger ikke å tøff deg lol
Kom om du tror du är tuff din djur avel, vem fan tror du att du är din hund, kom sök upp mig jag är alltid i hammarkullen, skicka pm med dit nummer och kom din wecel:birdman:

Kom om du tror du är tuff din djur avel, vem fan tror du att du är din hund, kom sök upp mig jag är alltid i hammarkullen, skicka pm med dit nummer och din fitta:birdman:
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Sett deg ned din forbanna bikkje. Du er ingenting. Orten din er ingenting. Gå og hent avisa for meg og vær en god bikkje. Hvis inte må jeg avliva deg :bell:Men no worries kaster deg heller tilbake til gatehjørnet du kom fra. Du er ikke vært å avlive engang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending