Galmudug Vs Puntland all out war had begun/commenced ( halaga qayb galo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Lol Mogadishu is the capital you stupid faqash and its your capital too. Its the other way around Hawiye has mind fucked all your sewage rat kin.

Hamar is not my capital never was never will unless a Darood rules:obama:

Who mind fucked who, tell me when a hutu ever ruled over Daroods in their own towns with Daroods singing praises for them and waving a Darood made flag:snoop:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Guys we are all brothers. Why can't we live in peace
Yes we are all brothers whats with savagery over qabil?
troll.png

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Hamar is not my capital never was never will unless a Darood rules:obama:

Who mind fucked who, tell me when a hutu ever ruled over Daroods in their own towns with Daroods singing praises for them and waving a Darood made flag:snoop:
Your kin bootyclap for HSM everyday looooooool this nigga. :mjlaugh:

You guys do Niko for him in villa Somalia though lmao. :ohno:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
So now marka niimanka sacad iska celiweysen dumarka iyo carurta aya oo so jeesaten? Typical coward dabacyo.
Dacas gets slaughtered in Galkayo where they have no value, xafada qashin qubka is being bombarded, their people fleeing to the bushes and getting wiped like awooyashooda:mjlaugh:

1991-2016 hutus still cant defeat Reer mahad weliba Reer Adan Mahad ileen ceeb looma dhiinto:ohhh:

Reign

VIP
Bro Darood's got Hawiye's fucked up. They got some major greivances against us. These people have a complete contempt for us, look at their aggression. Where does it come from bro, is it from our long history and their lack of history? SMH
No one has greivances. When you no job having khat chewing faqash go into your mothers basement to go on the net to talk shit about besha and faan about non existing things we will put you in your place even though there aren't many of us because we actually have a life. Unlike your kin on this site. This place should be renamed faqashspot.com and then you calacal about how we hate you. Don't talk about us and we won't karbash you, you little naag.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No one has greivances. When you no job having khat chewing faqash go into your mothers basement to go on the net to talk shit about besha and faan about non existing things we will put you in your place even though there aren't many of us because we actually have a life. Unlike your kin on this site. This place should be renamed faqashspot.com and then you calacal about how we hate you. Don't talk about us and we won't karbash you, you little naag.

OOooooooKkaaáaaaaay. Petty name calling. That means I won??? You can just take the L.

Reign

VIP
Lol just take the L. Your just making shit up now. Nigga Yikes.
Loooool different sub clans of darod Niko every day for HSM to help them. First puntland was doing niiko for some money. Then marexans were doing niko to get some help against the OGs in jubba then dhulos were doing Niko for him to recognize them. Loooooool he's swiming in darod Niko. :mjlaugh::mjlaugh::mjlaugh::ohdamn:

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Photoshoppjng pictures won't change the reality that hsm is swimming in darod Niko in villa Somalia. :mjpls:
Seriously you savages are mentally ill, Daroods don't do Niiko stop making shit up and go help your kin hiding in the bushes:childplease:

vlcsnap-2016-10-23-02h28m34s67.png

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Canuck hey look they ganging up on one girl how come your quiet when non darood girl gets ganged up on? I thought you was a nationalist or hated qabil?
troll.png

Supposed to hate qabil. I would like to apologies for delivering the truths in qabilist manner. I will calm down more. I promise. Not appoligising to Reign doe, she is full of shit. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending