Galmudug Shared History With Qardho

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
To all my galmudugians on the spot @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era , I hope to say as Dr Osman, I am Osman Mahmoud first and foremost, Me and Keenadid 2 ilmo adeer baan kala abtirsana, we are like how close qaybdiid and xaaf are. So there is my introduction tribally speaking. Now let's talk about our shared history as Qardho and Galmudug. Remember when Keenadiid came to you guys, you were like how you are now, not united, no leadership, and he came and united you, gave you a leader(himself), and set a vision for your regions(which was hobyo sultanates). I have come back again to rekindle our shared history, tarikh baa naga dhaxayso, to deny it is to deny the past.

I come back because I heard 'Habar Gedir' is holding a conference Mid July in Hobyo. I would like to attend as a 'honourary federal' member. Remember when Harti had their conference in Garowe, we invited you to join, you refused however. You haven't sent a single invite to Puntland to join this conference, which shows the 'tribal sickness' is still in your hearts, and not Puntland.

Anyways forget that for now, we need a clear vision for your people, 'hadaf' waa inay lee yihin umadina, hal meel waa inay uu socodan, not 100 different ways. My vision is to unite HG under Somalinimo but Federalism needs to be their hadaf or vision. Ask them do you want to be controlled by mogadishu and your regions lags behind? Ask them about Carmo police academy in Puntland which is a National institution and supposed to be managed by the Centralists, they just abadoned it and defunded it and it's falling apart. Is it wise you hand your villages, towns, cities to these centralists if they couldn't even manage a simple police academy? You need to talk about what your aragti is towards Somalia. From a common will, we can build HG to be great again. Right now in reality your regions look like 1991-1998 era of Puntland when we had Abshir Muse controlling 'Bari' region and Abdillahi controlling Mudug. While Issa Mahmoud just waited it out to see who wins the battle between Abshir and Abdillahi.

This reminds me of how cadaado is now being neutral, garowe was like that also. While dhusomareeb reminds me of Abshir Muse and Bari because al-itihaad was full of Bari at the time, while Abdillahi Yusuf reminds me of Xaaf/Qaybdiid the traditionalist faction of Habar Gedir. We don't live like that in Puntland now, that was 1991-1998, we couldn't tolerate such conditions anymore and came together in a great shir-wayne which you WERE invited also but refused. Today Puntland from Bosaso to Galkacyo is one leader, we can travel freely, no more division, no more hamar meddling can be play games with us, no more jidgoyo between different militias of abdillahi/abshir muse. Infact we are pushing our government all the way outside Erigavo and Buhodle and Las anod. We want all those brotherly regions to be one government and one 'hadaf' and vision, which they are.

They have one vision and hadaf for Somalia which is unity but the type of unity they seek is federalism due to the civil war in 91. They prefer to stay in their own regions where they feel safe, which is understandable. Now back to your Galmudug. I suggest the following needs to be implemented immediately to ensure unity and development for the galmudug people.

1. Galkacyo needs to ceded to Puntland how Erigavo was ceded to Somaliland. You won't recieve any 'aid' from donors when they recognize those city under a different administration. You sat in South Galkacyo holding back all galgaduud development as a whole when donors will just give the funds to Puntland. Since you haven't created a new south mudug officially with a capital and towns and villages, now your losing all funds intended for mudug to omar mahmoud who develops his own side of mudug. This was horrendous planning by Galmudug when they formed in 2007 to sit in a city already decided internationally by donors and create an administration. Ya taladasi xumo uu sheegayo, waxay ku tusinaysa inaysan aragti fog ka jirin beesha manta.

2. Create a Galmudug with a capital in Dhusomareeb, You did this alhamdulilah. That is good step. But move there, don't sit in Galkacyo Baraxlay, meel aad marti ku tahay oo aduunka uu aqoonsan tahay puntland dani uguma jirto beesha habar gedir. If you want you can try the 'east sanaag' option or 'cayn' option of Puntland. Carve out a new region called south mudug lakin 'casimad' bay uu bahan tahay. Carve Hobyo as designated capital and have all villages and towns in south mudug report to Hobyo.

Now at least Galmudug in Dhusomareeb can go to donors and say all these people, villages, and towns under south mudug I would like my donor funds redirected to Galmudug in Dhusomareeb to inititate development. They will give it to you because hadi aysan mamul kale ka talin, they have no right to refuse galmudug to control it.

3. The other option is cede all mudug to Puntland markasi kala hisabtan dhaqaalaha lagu qaato magacina oo before north mudug keliya ka hirgalaysee. Since you lack political stability or administration, this is terrible. In Donor eyes anywhere oo aan mamul ka jirin they can't give them 'aid', who they do hand it too? noone responsible oo lala hisabtami karo. That is why hobyo-harardheere-baraxlay aysan uu kicin weligeed development wise. Because Galkacyo was given to Puntland and when they say hobyo-harardheere aysan mamul ka jirin oo galmudug ah oo dhusomareeb hos tagta, they realized they have to hand galkacyo also it's development.

I hope HG forget Qabiil nonsense and emotions, mudug people are to emotional and not rational and reasoning. Your people are not moving forward, should be a concern to you not emotions or tribes. Your always rife with instability because of no unity like how puntland was 1991-1998 when their was no unity or hadaf between us. Some of us were centralists, some were federalist, some islamist(alitihaad). Exactly the same as galmudug today 25 years later. It's like your behind 25 years politically to Puntland. I need to attend this conference as Honorary Ilmo Adeer of Keenadiid, only an osman mahmoud can bring back unity in habar gedir. Invite me please. I will attend, I want to leave a legacy for Somalia and their children.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Keenadiid ayaa midaye HG tarikhda with Somalinimo. Only an Osman mahmoud can do this task of uniting HG. It is shame HG haven't invited Reer boqor to shirwaynaha habar gedir in Hobyo in mid july. Absolute shame wallahi. Wa dad runta ka ordayo. Shir talo xumo keenayso waxay ku keeni doonta inaad gadaal uu dhacdan sidi 2007 illa manta marki galmudug la asaasay. Anything you guys create doesn't work. U need an osman mahmoud supervising it like Keenadiid. See how aad ku faantan abdillahi issa manta, yaa soo saaray? yaa miidaye beeshinu? keenadiid ayuu ku hos dhashtay.

This Man has to attend Hobyo ama wallahi shirkasi talo xumo sidi 2007ki marki la aasasay galmudug ayaa ka soo baxay. Kama farcamayo nin sida abullahi issa oo keenadiid hostisa ku noola.

I am placing the blame on Boqor Burhan oo dadkisa hore manta sidi ay ahayeen intu keenadiid uu iman bay ku noqdeen. Inu iska firsado waa ayaan daro. Waxay ku laabteen sida nagtasi hoose oo yaaban oo boqorkooda ka maqan

boqor-burhaan-iyo-rohinga-777x437.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
whats with you and hg lately lol

HG waxa ka maqan boqorkooda. That's all it is. Their disunited, fractured, no development, they have no good people oo beeshooda ka soo baxayo anymore like abdillahi issa who was a legacy of keenadiid and his children the sharmarke dynasty. Dad fican oo aragti leh ayaa mamuli jiray sxb before, they didnt slave them, they united them si dad fican beri ka dhasho waana ka dhashay. Now look at them, anything they create just fails like galmudug. Why? cause boqorkooda ayaa ka maqan

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
To all my galmudugians on the spot @Mckenzie @Samaalic Era , I hope to say as Dr Osman, I am Osman Mahmoud first and foremost, Me and Keenadid 2 ilmo adeer baan kala abtirsana, we are like how close qaybdiid and xaaf are. So there is my introduction tribally speaking. Now let's talk about our shared history as Qardho and Galmudug. Remember when Keenadiid came to you guys, you were like how you are now, not united, no leadership, and he came and united you, gave you a leader(himself), and set a vision for your regions(which was hobyo sultanates). I have come back again to rekindle our shared history, tarikh baa naga dhaxayso, to deny it is to deny the past.

I come back because I heard 'Habar Gedir' is holding a conference Mid July in Hobyo. I would like to attend as a 'honourary federal' member. Remember when Harti had their conference in Garowe, we invited you to join, you refused however. You haven't sent a single invite to Puntland to join this conference, which shows the 'tribal sickness' is still in your hearts, and not Puntland.

Anyways forget that for now, we need a clear vision for your people, 'hadaf' waa inay lee yihin umadina, hal meel waa inay uu socodan, not 100 different ways. My vision is to unite HG under Somalinimo but Federalism needs to be their hadaf or vision. Ask them do you want to be controlled by mogadishu and your regions lags behind? Ask them about Carmo police academy in Puntland which is a National institution and supposed to be managed by the Centralists, they just abadoned it and defunded it and it's falling apart. Is it wise you hand your villages, towns, cities to these centralists if they couldn't even manage a simple police academy? You need to talk about what your aragti is towards Somalia. From a common will, we can build HG to be great again. Right now in reality your regions look like 1991-1998 era of Puntland when we had Abshir Muse controlling 'Bari' region and Abdillahi controlling Mudug. While Issa Mahmoud just waited it out to see who wins the battle between Abshir and Abdillahi.

This reminds me of how cadaado is now being neutral, garowe was like that also. While dhusomareeb reminds me of Abshir Muse and Bari because al-itihaad was full of Bari at the time, while Abdillahi Yusuf reminds me of Xaaf/Qaybdiid the traditionalist faction of Habar Gedir. We don't live like that in Puntland now, that was 1991-1998, we couldn't tolerate such conditions anymore and came together in a great shir-wayne which you WERE invited also but refused. Today Puntland from Bosaso to Galkacyo is one leader, we can travel freely, no more division, no more hamar meddling can be play games with us, no more jidgoyo between different militias of abdillahi/abshir muse. Infact we are pushing our government all the way outside Erigavo and Buhodle and Las anod. We want all those brotherly regions to be one government and one 'hadaf' and vision, which they are.

They have one vision and hadaf for Somalia which is unity but the type of unity they seek is federalism due to the civil war in 91. They prefer to stay in their own regions where they feel safe, which is understandable. Now back to your Galmudug. I suggest the following needs to be implemented immediately to ensure unity and development for the galmudug people.

1. Galkacyo needs to ceded to Puntland how Erigavo was ceded to Somaliland. You won't recieve any 'aid' from donors when they recognize those city under a different administration. You sat in South Galkacyo holding back all galgaduud development as a whole when donors will just give the funds to Puntland. Since you haven't created a new south mudug officially with a capital and towns and villages, now your losing all funds intended for mudug to omar mahmoud who develops his own side of mudug. This was horrendous planning by Galmudug when they formed in 2007 to sit in a city already decided internationally by donors and create an administration. Ya taladasi xumo uu sheegayo, waxay ku tusinaysa inaysan aragti fog ka jirin beesha manta.

2. Create a Galmudug with a capital in Dhusomareeb, You did this alhamdulilah. That is good step. But move there, don't sit in Galkacyo Baraxlay, meel aad marti ku tahay oo aduunka uu aqoonsan tahay puntland dani uguma jirto beesha habar gedir. If you want you can try the 'east sanaag' option or 'cayn' option of Puntland. Carve out a new region called south mudug lakin 'casimad' bay uu bahan tahay. Carve Hobyo as designated capital and have all villages and towns in south mudug report to Hobyo.

Now at least Galmudug in Dhusomareeb can go to donors and say all these people, villages, and towns under south mudug I would like my donor funds redirected to Galmudug in Dhusomareeb to inititate development. They will give it to you because hadi aysan mamul kale ka talin, they have no right to refuse galmudug to control it.

3. The other option is cede all mudug to Puntland markasi kala hisabtan dhaqaalaha lagu qaato magacina oo before north mudug keliya ka hirgalaysee. Since you lack political stability or administration, this is terrible. In Donor eyes anywhere oo aan mamul ka jirin they can't give them 'aid', who they do hand it too? noone responsible oo lala hisabtami karo. That is why hobyo-harardheere-baraxlay aysan uu kicin weligeed development wise. Because Galkacyo was given to Puntland and when they say hobyo-harardheere aysan mamul ka jirin oo galmudug ah oo dhusomareeb hos tagta, they realized they have to hand galkacyo also it's development.

I hope HG forget Qabiil nonsense and emotions, mudug people are to emotional and not rational and reasoning. Your people are not moving forward, should be a concern to you not emotions or tribes. Your always rife with instability because of no unity like how puntland was 1991-1998 when their was no unity or hadaf between us. Some of us were centralists, some were federalist, some islamist(alitihaad). Exactly the same as galmudug today 25 years later. It's like your behind 25 years politically to Puntland. I need to attend this conference as Honorary Ilmo Adeer of Keenadiid, only an osman mahmoud can bring back unity in habar gedir. Invite me please. I will attend, I want to leave a legacy for Somalia and their children.
First of all,Keenadid did not unite HG or was ever our leader. We had the Hiraab Imamate and we sent him packing sxb.

Secondly, South Galkacyo being ceded to Puntland brings no benefit to HG and is a matter of pride. Also,I dont believe in a federal system. In regards to Galkacyo, its better to have a single leadership but consists of a neutral leader both parties can accept like a Madhibaan for example.

All clan enclaves like Galmudug,Puntland,Jubbaland,Somaliland etr are globalist projects designed to cripple Somalia. However, no clan should ever accept Xaarmaajo to destroy the stability they have gained in their regions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
First of all,Keenadid did not unite HG or was ever our leader. We had the Hiraab Imamate and we sent him packing sxb.

Secondly, South Galkacyo being ceded to Puntland brings no benefit to HG and is a matter of pride. Also,I dont believe in a federal system. In regards to Galkacyo, its better to have a single leadership but consists of a neutral leader both parties can accept like a Madhibaan for example.

All clan enclaves like Galmudug,Puntland,Jubbaland,Somaliland etr are globalist projects designed to cripple Somalia. However, no clan should ever accept Xaarmaajo to destroy the stability they have gained in their regions.

Dembiga galmudug ana leh. I am placing the blame on Puntland for not taking this people under their wing like Boqor Keenadiid. You never united under hirab imam, stop lying, if you did he would still have power over his people and subjects. He would have good 'aragti' and 'vision'. Not sit there in a city designated for puntland by international community and create an administration from it and hold back all galgaduud who won't receieve a cent in development aid since the city their operating in is not theirs. For galkacyo, you can live in dreams, shilin kuma helaysid. Its about money sxb not pride. Let your people starve and let hamar keep picking them apart like all clans aan tashan.

My nigga @Samaalic Era is a Galmudugian.. Shit I didn't knew this I might come along and join the good doctor then.. Waryaada invite the doctor I'll be he's security attaché.. We can't send our royalty without security

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Dembiga galmudug ana leh. I am placing the blame on Puntland for not taking this people under their wing like Boqor Keenadiid. You never united under hirab imam, stop lying, if you did he would still have power over his people and subjects. He would have good 'aragti' and 'vision'. Not sit there in a city designated for puntland by international community and create an administration from it and hold back all galgaduud who won't receieve a cent in development aid since the city their operating in is not theirs. For galkacyo, you can live in dreams, shilin kuma helaysid. Its about money sxb not pride. Let your people starve and let hamar keep picking them apart like all clans aan tashan.

We had Hiraab Imamate sxb that last 200 yrs from late 1690s to early 1900s.

The best way to bring unity in Somalia is by having governers of different regions who are not from that clan,who are from neutral clan and only loyal to the central government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My nigga @Samaalic Era is a Galmudugian.. Shit I didn't knew this I might come along and join the good doctor then.. Waryaada invite the doctor I'll be he's security attaché.. We can't send our royalty without security

I would require 'abdi issa' security personel please as I venture to the land that looks like Puntland 30 years ago politically. Warheedhe @Samaalic Era we are coming for you sxb, not to slave you or anything, no somali was ever slaved. That is nonsense and kids talk. HG just weren't united, they didn't have a respected ISIM among them, just like now. The picture u see of galmudug with dhusomareb, cadaado, baraxlay is exactly how they were prior to keenadiid arrival. He became a respected ISIM for them and solved their issues. From this you had great people born like abdillahi issa remember? it's because his father was taught under keenadiid. Good people don't come from the sky, they require good leaders bro, and u lack that. U need me bro, we have a shared history, forget tribal pride, it's about HG becoming better, who cares who makes u better, as long as it makes u better. That's not scientific at all to be attached to emotions, take advice whatever it is that can make things different for you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I would require 'abdi issa' security personel please as I venture to the land that looks like Puntland 30 years ago politically. Warheedhe @Samaalic Era we are coming for you sxb, not to slave you or anything, no somali was ever slaved. That is nonsense and kids talk. HG just weren't united, they didn't have a respected ISIM among them, just like now. The picture u see of galmudug with dhusomareb, cadaado, baraxlay is exactly how they were prior to keenadiid arrival. He became a respected ISIM for them and solved their issues. From this you had great people born like abdillahi issa remember? it's because his father was taught under keenadiid. Good people don't come from the sky, they require good leaders bro, and u lack that. U need me bro, we have a shared history, forget tribal pride, it's about HG becoming better, who cares who makes u better, as long as it makes u better. That's not scientific at all to be attached to emotions, take advice whatever it is that can make things different for you.

I love you bro @Samaalic Era there was no hiraab imam or anything or HG wouldn't be under Keenadiid. Just like there is no Hiraab Imam today who has any influence or rule over them, they're just basically an ungoverned people like they were 200 years ago. Nothing has changed bro, you need osman mahmoud, just drop the pride, we always DID good by you, we left good history for you to be proud of like abdullahi issa was born under osman mahmoud king.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is delusional sxb:dead:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I love you bro @Samaalic Era there was no hiraab imam or anything or HG wouldn't be under Keenadiid. Just like there is no Hiraab Imam today who has any influence or rule over them, they're just basically an ungoverned people like they were 200 years ago. Nothing has changed bro, you need osman mahmoud, just drop the pride, we always DID good by you, we left good history for you to be proud of like abdullahi issa was born under osman mahmoud king.
Who overthrew the Ajuuran Sultanate in the Great Rebellion of the 1600s:farmajoyaab:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who overthrew the Ajuuran Sultanate in the Great Rebellion of the 1600s:farmajoyaab:

You need a similar system to Puntland. Isimo Monarchy like british monarchy who manages the people tribally and ensures peace but a dividing line between politics and government. while the government handles with day to day matters like british government with it's prime minister and stuff, the queen or the dukes and isimo don't do that sxb, their needs to be distinct line. You need both royalty and government. Historical and Modern working together. Politicians alone are not suitable to solve anything in Somalia.

I would make the ISIMO the head of state like the Queen is for UK. It's the truth we shouldn't deny it. While the government is only given day to day running of the nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The queen has vested powers, she can sack the whole government. We need a check n balance on the top of Puntland. An Isimo chamber of royalty that is united about the state well being, not give power to constitutional court which is political position and corruption is RIFE. The queen is uncorruptable, she is trusted figure in her society, like the ISIMO are trusted in Puntland.

We just need to ensure the ISIMO have no executive function or else they will divide themselves into politicians and isku dir will happen. That's why the dukes and princes in the UK do not get involved parliament, president, or courts. The ISIMO role has to be about the well being of the state as a whole nothing else, not politics.

You need a similar system to Puntland. Isimo Monarchy like british monarchy who manages the people tribally and ensures peace but a dividing line between politics and government. while the government handles with day to day matters like british government with it's prime minister and stuff, the queen or the dukes and isimo don't do that sxb, their needs to be distinct line. You need both royalty and government. Historical and Modern working together. Politicians alone are not suitable to solve anything in Somalia.

I would make the ISIMO the head of state like the Queen is for UK. It's the truth we shouldn't deny it. While the government is only given day to day running of the nation.
Do you know brother Osman that the UK Queen cost the tax payers 50$M and the collective royal family above 500$M, so imagine feeding all the isimo and their familes, so I doubt reer Puntland will allow another man's family to live luxury life while they work their ars off

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do you know brother Osman that the UK Queen cost the tax payers 50$M and the collective royal family above 500$M, so imagine feeding all the isimo and their familes, so I doubt reer Puntland will allow another man's family to live luxury life while they work their ars off

I have created a thread about a possible puntland monarchy. They have the people power, the politician can only squabble up a few people here and there. Even parties can't unite the whole people look at labor and conservative and so forth. Only respected royalty are the unitary function of a people. Our clan elders are basically the only people we respect enough and their decisions. To deny this is like to give power to someone who doesn't have the people behind him which is what a politician is. The south is a great example what happens when u vest to much power into polticians. It needs to be shared duty between traditional and state. I cover this topic in depth in another thread here

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/puntland-needs-to-be-constitutional-monarchy.62634/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending