Galmudug Requests Puntland help to fight AlShabab, where is Farmajo's "Army"?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Yes, Americans do it as fun but Somalis are waay more serious and loyal to their state stop lying you know that the American government and people country strong but Somalia is quite the opposite, and if the government is weak people could just make themselves independent just like somaliland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yes, Americans do it as fun but Somalis are waay more serious and loyal to their state stop lying you know that the American government and people country strong but Somalia is quite the opposite, and if the government is weak people could just make themselves independent just like somaliland.
USA older than Somalia regarding Federal system They had this issue we facing today before 100 year ago. As they says " Roma didn't build in one day" .

Forget about USA. Swiss same origin, same language. They using Federal.

UAE, they working on Federal. Each emirate state rule by royal clan. Today UAE reach top mashalla around the world.

Somalia should learn From UAE how divide power between central government and federal states.

Last edited:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
USA older than Somalia regarding Federal system They had this issue we facing today before 100 year ago. As they says " Roma didn't build in one day" .

UAE, they working on Federal. Each emirate state rule by royal clan. Today UAE reach top mashalla around the world.

Somalia should learn From UAE how divide power between central government and federal states.

it may work in a short way but it's going to be easy to divide you if you give power to each state and they will start fighting. not a good idea

Garowe online is very sensationalist, this was a meeting to help counter Alshabab insurgency mainly in Galkacyo. They are also trying to unify the police force in the city as seen with joint patrols last night.

Puntland wont fight outside its state borders as its security force is only for the state and not a force for all Somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
it may work in a short way but it's going to be easy to divide you if you give power to each state and they will start fighting. not a good idea
Before colonizer. Somalis were living as separate clans.

We saw one central government rule from 1969-1991, result break our country a part.

Now we using Federal since 2004. From then till today. Who were against federal decreasing. Beside Xamar. We seeing cities became capitals like Hargisa, Garowe. Kismayoo.

Now the obstacle facing Somalia is N&N neo Kacaan supporters that believe on one strong government rule all Somalia like it was pre 1991. Want to bring it back!.

Inshalla Federal will be victories.

Garowe online is very sensationalist, this was a meeting to help counter Alshabab insurgency mainly in Galkacyo. They are also trying to unify the police force in the city as seen with joint patrols last night.

Puntland wont fight outside its state borders as its security force is only for the state and not a force for all Somalia.

You don't understand Af-Somali Mr Bot? What's with the lies?

Go listen to the audio instead of spamming this topic. The title is factual.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Galmudug security ministry said it loudly and clearly. Join operation to free Bacdween. So you have issue if Galmudug request help from PL?

Galmudug security ministry said it loudly and clearly. Join operation to free Bacdween. So you have issue if Galmudug request help from PL?
Why would Puntland security forces fight in Bacadween?

:dwill:

I guarantee noone is fighting in Galmudug tuulos except national forces or Galmudug darwish.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why would Puntland security forces fight in Bacadween?

:dwill:

I guarantee noone is fighting in Galmudug tuulos except national forces or Galmudug darwish.
National who lool. Wake up kid. Bacadween fail because of your called SNA. Weak soldiers knows only how to dance in tiktok. Galmudug to ask from PL is sign that they reach their limit and need ASAP help.

PL would gladly to support Babe states to free their villages from Alkabab.

You don't understand Af-Somali Mr Bot? What's with the lies?

Go listen to the audio instead of spamming this topic. The title is factual.
I just heard it, i doubt it will happen. It makes zero sense that Puntland will fight in Galmudug , we will see but I believe this will mainly be on security between the regions.

National who lool. Wake up kid. Bacadween fail because of your called SNA. Weak soldiers knows only how to dance in tiktok. Galmudug to ask from PL is sign that they reach their limit and need ASAP help.

PL would gladly to support Babe states to free their villages from Alkabab.
SNA arent weak , they are just spread thin. We will see but i doubt it.