Galmudug offensive and their corruption 🤣

Iskadhal means means when u both parent same clan. I think bro wah how comes is the opposite. Anyway i am not suprised abgaal becos we tend to mary them the most but majerteen is rare special harti as whole.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeh I mixed up sorry. I am opposite of iskadhal. So your mother is Majerteen? You are iskadhal because MJ is related to Murusade as shown by DNA studies 🤣.

Here is my sample and the sample of Hilibi Maxamed. The rest are all Majerteen 🤣.

Yeh I mixed up sorry. I am opposite of iskadhal. So your mother is Majerteen? You are iskadhal because MJ is related to Murusade as shown by DNA studies 🤣.

Here is my sample and the sample of Hilibi Maxamed. The rest are all Majerteen 🤣.

Bro i am in cyprus how can i do this. Kkk iwant to do.
Also bro have u found any common dna haplogroup that shows murusade have same father so far.
Aslo murusade majerteen when its the nearest we are related how many years 800 years or 2600 years. Is all majerteen or maxmuud saleebaan😂😂

MashaAllah. It’s common to have Hiiraab in your family if you are Murusade 🤣
My sister is married to abgaal harti abgaal kind of related to same sub of sheikh shariif. So i have 3 neices and one nephew. Also my elder brother is maried warsangli abgaal.
So we murusade tend somehow have abgaal or other hiraab amongst us

Bro i am in cyprus how can i do this. Kkk iwant to do.
Also bro have u found any common dna haplogroup that shows murusade have same father so far.
Aslo murusade majerteen when its the nearest we are related how many years 800 years or 2600 years. Is all majerteen or maxmuud saleebaan😂😂

Yes all Murusade are related because I test Hilibi Maxamed and they match me 🤣. This means Sabdi and Foolculus have same father.

All the Mj are saleebaan Maxamed but Daanweeyne might join soon in a weeks time.

Yes all Murusade are related because I test Hilibi Maxamed and they match me 🤣. This means Sabdi and Foolculus have same father.

All the Mj are saleebaan Maxamed but Daanweeyne might join soon in a weeks time.
How many years do we join 800 or 1500 years murusade its impirtant to compare it to our abtiris

How many years do we join 800 or 1500 years murusade its impirtant to compare it to our abtiris
We are very old. We will know next update how many years we are seperated but it looks like we are 1200 years away from each other. We will know for certain in less than 2 weeks time. We are older than other clans. I am now testing Karanle and Xaskul from Mogadishu to see if they match me 🤣.

We are very old. We will know next update how many years we are seperated but it looks like we are 1200 years away from each other. We will know for certain in less than 2 weeks time. We are older than other clans. I am now testing Karanle and Xaskul from Mogadishu to see if they match me 🤣.
Good bro i will also save some many to do this have u tested ayaansame so far. Becos it will be good to do deep trst to see abakar and ayansame who are majabe sabti when do we meet how many years🤣🤣 if so we have to know this walhi

Good bro i will also save some many to do this have u tested ayaansame so far. Becos it will be good to do deep trst to see abakar and ayansame who are majabe sabti when do we meet how many years🤣🤣 if so we have to know this walhi
Yes you can order the kit to Cyprus and get tested. Full whole genome sequencing is what you need. Another israfiil who is reer dhaaley and I match within 350 years 🤣. The hilibi is far from me in abtirsi but you will be closer to me within maybe 800-1000 years I am geussing.

I am E-Y325713 and the Hilibi is E-BY8081*. I did not ask his sub after Hilibi. I was just in need of any foolculus to test so I can proof Murusade are all related. My job is done now. It’s up to other Murusade to fill the gaps like yourself.

IMG_3373.jpeg

Trending