Galmudug offensive and their corruption 🤣

I am ayaansame . Waliba reer geedi . Cali suuje same sub sub clan with wasiur ceynte.
He is almost my5 th cousin walhi i hope u know reer geedi wel. Kk becos we are famous among murusade circles. Special in business.
But we live in xaryaale most of us specialy ayaansame

So you are close relative of Ceynte? He is famous indeed. Yeh I hear about some Ayaansame subs are wealthy. Are you related to Ahmed Yusuf?

So you are close relative of Ceynte? He is famous indeed. Yeh I hear about some Ayaansame subs are wealthy. Are you related to Ahmed Yusuf?
I am related reer xaaji cali dheere do u know them. Also xasan bariise prety much our close cousin . Xaaji cali dheere is almost walhi 4 th cousin i think in xarayaale we are neoghbours we very close becos we are qaraabo

Israfiil Abakar. What about you?
Bro i know there is a place called jiiro israfiil in gubta alot of israafil own business special pharmeceutical products. That is where cali dheere who also israfiil used to be i was in xamar during ethiopian invasion we moved from xaryaale to gubta during muqaawamada time. Walahi cali dheere used to sel pharmacy there i never met ofcourse but walhi he was famous somtimes my send to buy sth from pharmacy we use to buy from nearby pharmacy during those time when i used to go there as young boy walhi iused to here his name i can stil call vividly

Trending