galmudug nomads moving to puntland and somaliland for pasture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, she is a sweetheart. Don't be jealous if I got more style and swag than your lame puncture ass got bro.

:drakekidding:

That's the lamest thing I have read on here and that is saying a lot.
But thank you, for proving exactly what I have always said about your kind.
Too scared to stand by your true convictions.

Will the real HAG qabiilist, please stand up?
Or are your legs shaking?

Then why bother responding to her? :childplease: Listen I know you're Hawiye and that's why you're offended.

There's history here and bad blood here. If you guys in this topic pretending to care actually understood nomadic lifestyles then you'd know resource sharing is one of the biggest problems and reasons for clan tensions. Learn some history. Puntland gacan baan tagay but there needs to be some kind of peace and reconciliation instead of avoiding it. Sit down, get the clan elders together and have a meaningful dialogue.

Sis like some people here mentioned the actual people back home are the ones who welcomed them so why do people here try to stoke hatred? Did you read some of their comments? The way they're speaking about poor people affected by the drought.

Also don't do that and say I care because I'm hawiye that's BS and I don't do selective outrage. My awowe on my dads side is from mog not that region and my ayeyo on my dads side is from that area in PL. it's never about that for me and I'm surprised more people are not concerned about the way people here are speaking.

Gambar

VIP
Sis like some people here mentioned the actual people back home are the ones who welcomed them so why do people here try to stoke hatred? Did you read some of their comments? The way they're speaking about poor people affected by the drought.

Also don't do that and say I care because I'm hawiye that's BS and I don't do selective outrage. My awowe on my dads side is from mog not that region and my ayeyo on my dads side is from that area in PL. it's never about that for me and I'm surprised more people are not concerned about the way people here are speaking.
The people back home are our family yareey.

People have a right to be outraged. Do you understand that the people of Puntland have been displaced from Mogadishu? Do you understand why Puntland was even formed? Go ask your ayeyo.

You guys need to chill. These are people who need help right now. Stop focusing on their qabiil. I know there is bad blood, but lets pray that everyone keeps the peace. There is no use talking about past conflicts right now, move on tbh.

The people back home are our family yareey.

People have a right to be outraged. Do you understand that the people of Puntland have been displaced from Mogadishu? Do you understand why Puntland was even formed? Go ask your ayeyo.

"ayeyo".

They even killed their own Daarood mothers during the civil war and raped grandmothers.
They must think that we don't know what they are capable of.

Just yesterday, these so-called "miskiin" nomads had a fight with Puntland nomads.

In the long run, you are more at risk of becoming like them even though you start from a healthy perspective and wanting to stop their nonsense. Only Allah can heal a sick heart to be honest with you.

They will change when their faith is strong enough to make them self-reflect. It all comes down to faith and conviction. When people lack both or have weak versions of it, they fall prey to their worst instincts.

Some of them may be blasting wacdi in their cars and even calling their hawiye friends, but this is what they write when no one who knows them is looking at them.

:russ::russ:

I worry about sweethearts like you more than them...

I don't know if there is any changing for people who've reached the level of using the death torture and rape of people back home as points against each other to seem cool, they're trash with no hope it's evil.

But thanks for the concern brother, I don't think that's possible for me but I understand.

"ayeyo".

They even killed their own Daarood mothers during the civil war and raped grandmothers.

Just yesterday, these so-called "miskiin" nomads had a fight with Puntland nomads.

Lmao I didn't kill anyone and you've probably spent all your life in a city someone else built, don't talk about my family you bum.

You wish your life was a movie so bad, but in reality you're an insignificant hateful ignorant person. Enjoy your life.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
HG and MJ always fighting:faysalwtf: Unite nacalaa :mugshotman: Saan sameeya:friendhug:
there is not fighting, we are exercising our right to disagree with the decision by Gaas to place 500 enemy combatants in our region. If a single puntite life is wasted for this it is on his head. We will feed them and cloth them do not worry my friend, we will take good care of your people. we may make them honory puntites and send them back to the deep south to spread the gospel.

We will not be persuaded by your tears or your mirage of fake nationalism, i want to see every puntite child is a school, with food on his table and clothes on his back. that is my first priority.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
It's part of Somali culture to help each other out when there are droughts, while back Somali nomads from Burco/Hargeisa were as far as Isku Shuban in Puntland. Nomads have nothing to do with petty politics, let's leave them out.

there is not fighting, we are exercising our right to disagree with the decision by Gaas to place 500 enemy combatants in our region. If a single puntite life is wasted for this it is on his head. We will feed them and cloth them do not worry my friend, we will take good care of your people. we may make them honory puntites and send them back to the deep south to spread the gospel.

We will not be persuaded by your tears or your mirage of fake nationalism, i want to see every puntite child is a school, with food on his table and clothes on his back. that is my first priority.

They have truly convinced us that it's a good idea to welcome them. :pachah1:

It's part of Somali culture to help each other out when there are droughts, while back Somali nomads from Burco/Hargeisa where as far as Isku Shuban in Puntland. Nomads have nothing to do with petty politics, let's leave them out.

But nomads from Burco and Hargeisa are not the ones claiming that their border ends in Qardho.
There is a key difference here.

Isaaq will return home but HG will claim every patch of land their animals grazed on.

wow some strong delusions, you guys rather hype up your fellow clansmen than point out a wrong doing on here, and I'm not "abgaal or HG" try again.

You guys should know you're defending someone whose advocating the removal of starving nomads fleeing drought and trying your best to turn it on me because I'm hawiye. Sick.

Btw @Cotton Eyed Joe

It's 500 FAMILIES and that's just the start.
Gaas needs to undo this mistake immediately.

They need to be quarantined in ONE zone that is monitored and then immediately returned home.
I don't agree with turning away starving people, even if it's our staunchest enemy but they SHOULD NOT enter with weapons and be allowed to roam freely.
Hell no.

Why can't we just deliver aid and medical teams to them, like we do with our own nomads?

Mashallah I usually criticize the Gaas administration but it's good to see them do a good deed during the blessed month to allow their fellow somalis hardhit by clmate change to save their livelihoods

"ayeyo".

Why do you have to open old wounds like that:kanyehmm:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

Hassan Qabri Faage
VIP
But nomads from Burco and Hargeisa are not the ones claiming that their border ends in Qardho.
There is a key difference here.

Isaaq will return home but HG will claim every patch of land their animals grazed on.
They all know what we mean but are playing dumb.

FFS, We are talking about folks who claim their border is burtinle and just 2 weeks ago attacked the lands that is welcoming them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending