galmudug nomads moving to puntland and somaliland for pasture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
So now qabil's are also terrorist? :mjlol:

:susp:HG my least favourite qabiil, they are like rabbit but violent and untameable, where ever they go they breed numerously and are then hard to dislodge those violent bastards.

Anyway after years of fighting them, we practically stopped fighting them long ago in the Koonfur after realising they can be useful in our ranks of army, if you cant beat them, let them join our ranks we say, hence why the loyal 2nd amiir today (but really is the Leader amiir) is Mahad Karate HG and he resides with us in J/dhexe.

Anway Let those scumbags duke it out in puntdabodhaliifland, more for the fun i guess:)

Well done Cumar Maxamoud men.
Just as you rolled out the red carpet to your enemies, they attacked you in Eastern Mudug.
In the past YOU guys invited them to live in Gaalkacyo and now you allowed Gaas to settle them in Reer Mahad/Reer Maxamed Cumar's town Buuryoqab aka Xarfo. They're even in Bacaadweyn and Cagaaran now.

This is not about the drought, this is about their false claim to North Mudug.

Bravo & good luck moving them back home.

Instead of disarming them and monitoring them whilst they "graze", they are armed.

http://www.allpunttland24.com/2017/...obaha-xiisada-ka-jirto-ee-duleedka-gaalkacyo/

Last edited:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
:susp:HG my least favourite qabiil, they are like rabbit but violent and untameable, where ever they go they breed numerously and are then hard to dislodge those violent bastards.

Anyway after years of fighting them, we practically stopped fighting them long ago in the Koonfur after realising they can be useful in our ranks of army, if you cant beat them, let them join our ranks we say, hence why the loyal 2nd amiir today (but really is the Leader amiir) is Mahad Karate HG and he resides with us in J/dhexe.

Anway Let those scumbags duke it out in puntdabodhaliifland, more for the fun i guess:)
kkkkk
Fakking terrorist

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You cannot refuse to share with your neighbor something like grazing which god gives. Especially not during Ramadan. They are our enemy however, and will be shown the door in a couple of months.

You cannot refuse to share with your neighbor something like grazing which god gives. Especially not during Ramadan. They are our enemy however, and will be shown the door in a couple of months.

Read their websites, they claim ALL of Northern Mudug and they claim Gosol is "disputed", now they are IN Gosol, Xarfo, Bacaadwayn, even Cagaaran, with their livestock and weapons.
Brilliant!

Being charitable does not mean to be stupid.

Disarm them, settle them in ONE PLACE and monitor them day and night. Once their animals are fed, they should be packed into trucks and moved back home.

Cumar Maxamoud land is now not only under dispute via MOUTH, but now it's under occupation.

Which other group on EARTH is this welcoming to those who attack them day and night?

WTF is wrong with MJ men.

Do you think it's a coincidence that they spread to different villages and towns?
Dear Allah.

"Wow, such wonderous nationalism, walaaltinimo and magnanimity. This is truly a blessed unified country."

Ministry of Propaganda and Munaafiqnimo
Mogadishu

OT, Reer Galmudug are welcome in Somaliland anytime.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Read their websites, they claim ALL of Northern Mudug and they claim Gosol is "disputed", now they are IN Gosol, Xarfo, Bacaadwayn, even Cagaaran, with their livestock and weapons.
Brilliant!

Disarm them, settle them in ONE PLACE and monitor them day and night. Once their animals are fed, they should be packed into trucks and moved back home.

Cumar Maxamoud land is now not only under dispute via MOUTH, but now it's under occupation.

Which other group on EARTH is this welcoming to those who attack them day and night?

Do you think it's a coincidence that they spread to different villages and towns?
Dear Allah.

MJ girls are so energic kkkkk

Abumaas

So By The Book I Preach & By The Sword I Implement
How come u dont visit guriceel and dhuusomareeb anymore after 2009:bell:

Mahad Karata must be in dismay at his fellow ceyr's sufinimo, so in respect for him, i shall refrain from attacking you verbally, no begone habaaraneey

go kill each others in mudug for nothing.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Brilliant!

Dear Allah.

It would go against all dhaqan and xeer if we refused to let them in. It would be the height of ceeb. Soomaali oo dhan aynu ku dhex ceebobayna.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Well done Cumar Maxamoud men.
Just as you rolled out the red carpet to your enemies, they attacked you in Eastern Mudug.
In the past YOU guys invited them to live in Gaalkacyo and now you allowed Gaas to settle them in Reer Mahad/Reer Maxamed Cumar's town Buuryoqab aka Xarfo. They're even in Bacaadweyn and Cagaaran now.

This is not about the drought, this is about their false claim to North Mudug.

Bravo & good luck moving them back home.

Instead of disarming them and monitoring them whilst they "graze", they are armed.

http://www.allpunttland24.com/2017/...obaha-xiisada-ka-jirto-ee-duleedka-gaalkacyo/

:dead1:

It would go against all dhaqan and xeer if we refused to let them in. It would be the height of ceeb. Soomaali oo dhan aynu ku dhex ceebobayna.

Ceeb will be after a few weeks when they refuse to leave.
Mark my words.

Ask the Biyomaal what happened in Marka.
Hell, ask Cumar Maxamoud what is going on in the Gaalkacyo they invited HG to.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are our people so damn forgetful and welcoming? Why do we welcome these pests?
This is how they snake their way into other people's lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts