Galmudug: Dinowda - Matabaan is 500 km

somalia0516_map-01.png

I measured the area between Dinowda and Matabaan and I was delighted to find out that the distance is roughly 500 km. That means HG people alone live in 500 km. We basically have half of Somalia.That is madness and they call us Galnus.

I am talking about 500 km of land that is peaceful and controlled by only Galmudug government. Basically you can drive from Garacad border -Dinowda all the way to Matabaan without any issues.

Inshallah next year when I go to Galmudug. I will drive from Dinowda to Galkayo and from Galkayo all the way to Matabaan. Show the world that Galmudug is the real land of peace.

Galmudug building a police station in Dinowda

Last edited:

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Completely unrelated to your point, but every single federal state on your map is made up of at least two regions. The only state this doesn't apply to is Puntland. Does anyone know why that is?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
:farmajoyaab:

PL is more than the constitutional required 2 or more gobols while Galmudug doesn't even fulfill the 2 gobols

I get that but the disputed areas on the map are only half of a region rather than the entire thing. I wanted to know why do they stop there? Couldn't they claim the entire region?

Hawa-ali create a new thread abt that issue. Please respect the title of this topic. I don't really care about Puntland.

500 km Dinowda to Matabaan. Controlled by one admin, one president and one flag. What a great achievement.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you failed maths I know. There is national high-way that runs thru the nation, it runs vertically thru Kismayo to Bosaso. U need to measure how much u own of that. Not measure irregular angles and calculate that irregularity into measurements. Why u fear that road? there is no point 'measuring' width because PL/GM have the same 'width' of land. It's the length u need to measure and stop measuring it irregular lines zig-zagging.

The truth is Galkacyo to Mogadishu bosaso to galkacyo. That is straight road that can determine the length. It's exactly the same. How can u have 500 kilometers when Baraxlay is the first leg of your land? I can measure irregular also in PL like that by getting a line from Calula and then saying to Galkacyo, it's 2000 kilometers.

@Galmudug-State you failed maths I know. There is national high-way that runs thru the nation, it runs vertically thru Kismayo to Bosaso. U need to measure how much u own of that. Not measure irregular angles and calculate that irregularity into measurements. Why u fear that road? there is no point 'measuring' width because PL/GM have the same 'width' of land. It's the length u need to measure and stop measuring it irregular lines zig-zagging.

The truth is Galkacyo to Mogadishu bosaso to galkacyo. That is straight road that can determine the length. It's exactly the same. How can u have 500 kilometers when Baraxlay is the first leg of your land? I can measure irregular also in PL like that by getting a line from Calula and then saying to Galkacyo, it's 2000 kilometers.

No. Please measure from Dinowda to Matabaan. It would be 500 km.

It's divided we live on the south ceyr on the north but the whole town is xawaadle deegan sxb

Did Ceyr not liberate Matabaan from Al-shabab. I never knew that Xawaadle had troops inside Matabaan. Come bro, Hiiraan is diverse, HG live there too despite Xawaadle dominating

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The OP is not mentally well considering his claim of 500KM land that has 4 HG districts only :heh: :heh: :heh:

Ceeldheere, Ceel buur, Xeraale, Half of Dhusomareb, Caabudwaaq, Balanbale and Matabaan belong to different clans and not HG. But this dude just claimed the entire region and painted HabarGidir on it. Boundless stupidity from this handicapped idiot.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State mataban isn't cayr, it belongs to Agoon Abdalle and Xawaadle majority. Again cayr lives like a minority like u do in baraxlay. Everywhere u r, wallahi, u will be lucky if u r 50% at all time, falastin caadi ah ba tahay meel kasto, hamar, galkacyo, mataban, galgaduud is 11 clans

Trending

Latest posts