Galmudug: Dinowda - Matabaan is 500 km

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The OP is not mentally well considering his claim of 500KM land that has 4 HG districts only :heh: :heh: :heh:

Ceeldheere, Ceel buur, Xeraale, Half of Dhusomareb, Caabudwaaq, Balanbale and Matabaan belong to different clans and not HG. But this dude just claimed the entire region and painted HabarGidir on it. Boundless stupidity from this handicapped idiot.
This handicapped monkey ape claims anything he sees fucking low IQ chimp pisses me off

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No. Please measure from Dinowda to Matabaan. It would be 500 km.

No their no point measuring dhinowda to mataban, u live in one village while surrounded by 100 villages, even thru galgaduud u don't settle it all, wallahi ya illahi ya yaqan, next ill have to measure caluula to kismaayo and say that is majerten land but ignore all the clans inbetween like u r doing in your measurements. U don't settle a gobol fully at all, it's always shared like a langaab

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This handicapped monkey ape claims anything he sees fucking low IQ chimp pisses me off
Let me tell you one amazing fact about central regions, HG have 2 full districts only. Hobyo and Cadaado. Xarardhere is majority Sheekhal and Abgaal with Saleeban HG as minority. Dhusomareb is shared. The rest of the districts belong to non HG clans. :russ:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Galnus borders is only the following area

Ceel Dheer - Abgal Wacaysle. Fully Abgaal country
Ceel Buur - Murusade/Duduble. I think it's 50/50 this one
Cadaado - Saleban
Dhusomareeb - Cayr
Abudwaq - Marehan
Hobyo - Sacad
Baraxlay - Sacad
Harardheere - Sheekhal/Abgaal

This @Galmudug-State doesn't own a gobol at all as HG, his down to fighting for districts. He owns Hobyo-Dhusomareeb-Cadado. 3 full districts only. He is Langaab in G-Town, 15% at most. He has a share in ceelbur, I am not sure if it's 50/50 maybe I am being generous. 4 districts lol and he want's to create 100 gobols for them if he could.

Out of 8 district he has 50% as I said, wallahi inusan 50% ka badnayn, he is the largest clan among langaabs but that doesn't mean he is 90% of those lands. If Galmudug is 1 million, this nigga is 500k. They are like this also in the south with other clans dominating like digil/Madow/banadiris taking large slice of the population

I haven't even read these Mj comments. It's probably just says the same old recycled stuff that they repeat and repeat "HG bad ,HG Mooryaan, Galkayo, A landheere like me is above this nonsense.

Dr Osman please show some respect, come on man.
Galmudug1.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I haven't even read these Mj comments. It's probably just says the same old recycled stuff that they repeat and repeat "HG bad ,HG Mooryaan, Galkayo, A landheere like me is above this nonsense.

Dr Osman please show some respect, come on man.View attachment 146372

Sxb that is like the size of karkaar and it's only osman mahmud not 11 clans like GM. Bisinka do not talk about land as hawiye, that is one thing u guys lack and shouldn't be ur strong point.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dhinowda waa Puntland

Beesha suure Dir are protected under the PL government

No their no point measuring dhinowda to mataban, u live in one village while surrounded by 100 villages, even thru galgaduud u don't settle it all, wallahi ya illahi ya yaqan, next ill have to measure caluula to kismaayo and say that is majerten land but ignore all the clans inbetween like u r doing in your measurements. U don't settle a gobol fully at all, it's always shared like a langaab

If I live in one village than why you cry about me everyday. You started making "Yaa Darood" post because of me, calling for reer Gedo unity because of me. Get the hell outta here Zanzibaari langaab. Dinowda is my land do you understand that.

Dinowda belongs to Galmuudg FOREVER. We started building a military base in Afbarwaaqo.
And please don't claim Galmudug's 21st division Victorious HG

Trending

Latest posts