Galmudug Come Home To Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie this the 'greenline' of Galkacyo district.

mudug-greenline.png

Waryaa I had some respect for u @Mckenzie unlike @Galmudug-State who doesn't know mudug at all. I didnt think u would call the doctor out like u did Mckenzie

southgalkacyo.png

Like I said 80/20 nigga that's G-town statistic. your 20%

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't understand how is this even a discussion, every informed citizen of Somalia knows that Puntland controls more than 85% of Galkaio. Galnus can call their 15% whatever they choose fit and I DON'T CARE. The reality on the ground won't magically change if a small kid with no knowledge about the tribal territories of the region claims large swathes of land for his tribe on the net.

IMG_20201030_073937.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
#HGLivesMatter. :damn:

Like I argued Galkacyo is their 'jerusalem' as @kobe said. It's like they feel more safe there then in hawiye areas with hawiye.

galkacyosafety.png

While for the Galkacyo North it's like 'naar' for them as they have access and seen how great other parts of PL are.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Helios I want to do this but on large scale with 'grass' seeds also used to create lush green spaces in the city. I then want to create spots where people can sit and chill out at night and take in the nature

49067566_2118292764901816_6147917183650365440_n.jpg

I am very big fan of 'urban projects' not 'private business' as much. Just seeing huge pipelines of water to homes and drainage and landscaping curbs on the road and open park-space makes a city so beautiful. As u come to garowe, u will catch a tuktuk thru google maps and put in the dr address which it will tak u directly lol

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Stop cherrypicking from Research Gate mudane :icon lol:

Galkayo was not a city until the 1950s, it was called Rocco Littorio (Rocky Wells) referring to it's terrain. The Linea Tomaselli line upgraded it from a colonial outpost to an expanded demarcated town where Sacad nomads grazed in the vicinity of Gaalkacyo "district". We were named in the subsequent local committees, peace treaties and population censuses taken. No matter how much it irks you, our presence will be there.

Naturally as the larger quarter(s) of the city, North Galkayo infrastructure including the Airport, schools and hospitals were built by the Kacaan whereas GalMudug Galkayo is a totally local initiative. You never give credit where it is due sxb.

Yet it's "North Galkayo" riddled with more IDPs, more insecurities, higher levels of unemployment, more inflation etc. Give it up bro, you murdered your own beloved mayor of Gaalkacyo, yaa wax kula darsan kara?

20201030_041456.jpg

20201030_035636.jpg

20201030_045511.jpg

20201030_043854.jpg

20201030_043122.jpg

20201030_040254.jpg

Like I argued Galkacyo is their 'jerusalem' as @kobe said. It's like they feel more safe there then in hawiye areas with hawiye.

galkacyosafety.png

While for the Galkacyo North it's like 'naar' for them as they have access and seen how great other parts of PL are.

Lol are you a spastic? South is safer than North :ftw9nwa:

Since GMS formation has been ongoing, Gaalkacyo has been demoted to a countryside bufferzone as security improves in the south of GalMudug and the capital Samareeb. Stay in your lane sxb, it seems like you have your own problems to deal with.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie I have reports of the 91 war. It was 8 skermishes, and those 8 attempts were you trying to take back the 'city'. I also have reports of how many tanks were captured from aideed who is estimated to have lost 85% of his tank capacity in the war. It will be revealed when the doctor has his 'fury' session if instigated by GM into another round of battles.

:lawd:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie nice cop out about the north being more developed. Xasadka wa kansarka caloosha. They built north galkacyo themselves. They control the market place which u also come to shop you duli baraxley boy. They control the government offices, security check point, and airport in 'south galkacyo'.

Wiilka puntland wuxu raba inu ku biiro 'golaha cagaraynta puntland' halka wiilka baraxlay wuxu raba inu ku biiro 'golaha habar gedir' lol. The people are fundamentally not the same
Untitled_design_-_2020-05-13T164737.936_600x.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa we want to create foresty don't u get it @Mckenzie this is the ambitions of all puntites to create forests out of our mountains in karkaar and calmiska.

Untitled_design_-_2020-05-13T173325.135_400x.png

I want to go camping in PL mountains while your registering for golaha habar gedir lol

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa when the environment minister of PL declares all puntites to unite and green up 'calmiska and karkaar'. U will see us all marching towards the 'love of the land' and doing this

10201624214441765583185.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Mckenzie nice cop out about the north being more developed. Xasadka wa kansarka caloosha. They built north galkacyo themselves. They control the market place which u also come to shop you duli baraxley boy. They control the government offices, security check point, and airport in 'south galkacyo'.

Wiilka puntland wuxu raba inu ku biiro 'golaha cagaraynta puntland' halka wiilka baraxlay wuxu raba inu ku biiro 'golaha habar gedir' lol. The people are fundamentally not the same
Untitled_design_-_2020-05-13T164737.936_600x.png

Delusional as usual. Galkayo depends on the South for its milk, fruits and vegetables.

20201030_125956.jpg

20201030_132508.jpg

Which makes sense as to why the main market straddles the green line, you need us to bring you the goods or you will get taxed at the southern checkpoint :lol:

Screenshot_20201030_130358.jpg

20201030_131038.jpg

Again i repeat you have an IDP crisis and a lack of security that needs your urgent attention. They're taking all your "aid" and "low level jobs" leaving you unemployed in your own city. You killed your Mayor this Year, before he died AUN he complained that public officials could no longer pray in public spaces!

20201030_124534.jpg

You are also illegally repossessing government property and selling them. You even sold some of the Land to fund Garacad!

20201030_125814.jpg

GalMudug jir oo joog :umad:

Last edited:
Stop cherrypicking from Research Gate mudane :icon lol:

Galkayo was not a city until the 1950s, it was called Rocco Littorio (Rocky Wells) referring to it's terrain. The Linea Tomaselli line upgraded it from a colonial outpost to an expanded demarcated town where Sacad nomads grazed in the vicinity of Gaalkacyo "district". We were named in the subsequent local committees, peace treaties and population censuses taken. No matter how much it irks you, our presence will be there.

Naturally as the larger quarter(s) of the city, North Galkayo infrastructure including the Airport, schools and hospitals were built by the Kacaan whereas GalMudug Galkayo is a totally local initiative. You never give credit where it is due sxb.

Yet it's "North Galkayo" riddled with more IDPs, more insecurities, higher levels of unemployment, more inflation etc. Give it up bro, you murdered your own beloved mayor of Gaalkacyo, yaa wax kula darsan kara?

View attachment 149636

View attachment 149633

View attachment 149641

View attachment 149640

View attachment 149639

View attachment 149634

Lol are you a spastic? South is safer than North :ftw9nwa:

Since GMS formation has been ongoing, Gaalkacyo has been demoted to a countryside bufferzone as security improves in the south of GalMudug and the capital Samareeb. Stay in your lane sxb, it seems like you have your own problems to deal with.
How did you own him with his own sources.
:dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie you really are testing me to show u what happened to you in Galkacyo aren't u?

ssdftanks.png

U want to see SSDF Tank Division after the battle? 50 tanks u lost on top of their 15 tanks, they have 65 tanks today while u have 5 tanks with 'saleban' only and a 'few apcs with cayr'. That is why HG hate u. You lost all HG tanks lol in the battle of galkacyo 'waa laga siibtay waryaa' and now it's in the hands of Puntland

Trending

Latest posts