Galmudug Come Home To Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
12968163_1016299395072101_5918264442432001604_o.jpg
Waryaa @Galmudug-State forget Bosaso-Galkacyo-Garowe-Qardho or anything on the road. Let's travel to off-road PL which is where a-lot of history is of PL.

Look at that waryaa and how beautiful the mountains and plains and farms come together. U know one thing PL has u don't? we have Mountains-Coasts-Plains-Valleys-Deserts-Oasis-Natural Springs.

U can't create a mountain waryaa your galmudug is just all plains nothing else lol. We can create 'farm land' but u can't create a 'sea' or 'mountain' those two things we are truly blessed.

for farm land, most of PL has 'fertile soil' and we can convert it into 'farm land' or 'parks' but u as a hawiye can never have our mountains and 'two seas' both the red sea and indian ocean.
12191003_928454407189934_2337354542819300057_n.jpg

Beautiful Qandala the home of @Manafesto
12968163_1016299395072101_5918264442432001604_o.jpg

OMG i feel like 'creaming' my pants knowing how much 'natural' geology we been blessed with in PL. We got the Mudug Plains-Nugaal Valley-Dharoor Valley- We got the Karkaar and Calmiska and Calmadow Mountains. We got 2 oceans the red sea for snorkeling and the indian ocean for surfing.

:lawd: :pachah1: :denzelnigga: :rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
61658136_768055136923633_1515986093843939328_n.jpg

I nearly creamed my pants again at the thought of having 'parkland' and 'open green spaces' all around the city so we can take our 'enemies' there.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This PL people

56830138_569445720214810_3036440529928716288_o.jpg

88107401_2783210011766171_6694077225148350464_o.jpg

This is Galmudug people

67641061_2398337063823867_3398140444847112192_n.jpg

We as puntites respect our elders. Even me I have a great respect for them because they paved the way for all of us and we must 'inherit' their 'experience' so we study it.

But these southies don't nor do the hargeisa people. I have no respect for anyone after siyad barre though lol, the generation responsible for our civil war while their parents handed them a functioning nation and they handed us a damn civil war. Nacala idin ku yaal, no joke anyone born of that period or our generation 'anigu gashin baan uu arka' I prefer these old timer at least they have 'experience' of what a proper nation looked like.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I support the relocation of Somali elderly regardless of clan into PL or some sort of amnesty where we provide for them, we need the gashin of warlord generation. These people will provide valuable insight on how to be civilized, they are neglected in the south and hargeisa because they listen to some dude who is from a civil war era or moryan era as their inspiration. Wa in bugaag laga qora intaysan naga dhiman, wa cilmi dhintay.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
waryaa @Galmudug-State I will tell u a secret about G-town. When aideed attacked the town in 91, he snuck in at the pitch of night killed civilians, elders, prominent people and this led to the 'karbash' of PL. U know how u know who is telling the truth or lying? just simple 'reasoning'.

If u won the war u would control the airport in the south galkacyo, u wouldn't be caged into south-central galkacyo. When the peace agreement was signed in 93, who was controlling the city? u weren't there, read the agreement it's out there and it calls for your 'return' because u fled to beletwayn as u lost wisil-cadaado-godin labe. USC HQ was in beletwayne, is that a lie? it's not, it's where they used to regroup re supply from mogadishu. Anyways I will tell u one thing, thanks for all those 'tanks'. PL hubki dhan way ka siibteen galmudug that day, especially all those siyad tanks which aideed had the most in the nation. Now we do. So at least I am honest. Infact aideed wanted to attack galkacyo more then 8 times because of all his 'tanks' taken and he wanted to reclaim it. He finally surrendered and galkacyo was fully under PL control including baraxley.

I warn those id44rs, after aideed defeat in galkacyo, PL inherited nearly all the inventory of siyad barre because aideed came with everything he had, which was a bad move to risk all his weaponry like that but he did. Noone has as much tanks as PL today. Even saleban purchased some tanks of PL which was all USC tanks, sacad has none and none for cayr today.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's why North Mudug is known as PL tank division, no other region in PL has them because it was all captured from aideed inventory. Infact today HG has only like a few left with salebaan which abdullahi sold too salebaan. Sacad/Cayr lost it all. Most of the waqoyi tanks were burnt out that's why u see all littered in their land as burnt tanks. Most tanks were captured in Mudug and it's now sitting with the omar mahmouds

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State thank those omar mahmouds u got to return wallahi. U were never in Galkacyo. All of wisil, cadaado, godin labe was taken. They were standing there deciding to march to beletwayn before aideed declared 'surrender'

Read it waryaa how it says 'return of habar gedir'. SSDF controlled the whole city when the 'peace conference happened' and aideed walked into the city 'unarmed'

sacad.png

War your own 'cayr brother' told u 'baraxley' ayaa degan tahay oo xabsi ah, dhinac waxaa koonfurta joggo 'airport tank division of PL' dhinaca kale waa 'leelkase' oo garab kale degan. U r squeezed into south-central portion wa hadi run rabtid. Even your cayr brother that macalin dude told u this, what else do u need to know waryaa.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State DOODA LAGAMA CARARO, SHOTS FIRED, U MUST SHOOT BACK..

MUDUG.png

We were controlling southern mudug up untill 98. But Between 91-93 we had 'galgaduud' also as all hawiyes were based out of beletwayn their supply line not knowing what to do with all their tanks in SSDF hands. It was infact our respected ISIM who refused us to 'capture beletwayn' as some argued it's better 'we finish them off' now before they re-group and they felt confident u lost all your large weapons to them.

That's why I ask u to come back to PL your home waryaa. You will get your damn 15 seats from mudug regional council, marka ha iswaalin, take the offer before it's to late and is taken off the table.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Where are u @Galmudug-State why run and then do a sniper attack when I am not here? fight me waryaa

sacadmudug.png

Notice 'tensions' are over in Mudug is over. There is one top dog. Puntland. PL is considered the most peaceful part of Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa where is 'teeri'. Look at how the b22n tried to ganng up on Morgan and Ogadens with Hawiye., it was purely harti boys fighting to keep Kismayo in Kab iyo Lax Hands.

kista.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Canvaboy PL is loyal to majerten fighters at all times. We sent arms to Morgan to ensure Kista remains Harti. We were fighting in Kista from b22n and fkn cayr, Galkacyo from aideed, Galgala from dahir aways. Notice the theme, b22n n hg attacking Majertens hence they will be punished untill they repent and hand themselves over to Puntland. Notice south mudug was under PL till 98 and they were given 15 seats from Mudug portion

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at these id33r nacdals. I urge RRA to align with PL, we will help you god dammit. Look at what 'egal' said to them. He declined to help RRA re-take their lands from Moryan because SNM and USC were in bed as irir alliance.

rra.png

So let this be a warning to Rahanwayn your best ally is PL, now put those 66 votes to use waryaa and vote Majerten and not against your own interest. U live as traders in PL and send back money to baydhabo and enjoy equality with Puntites. PL will always help RRA as we do not have a political conflict or border conflict. Your seat is reserved as speaker so there can be no political clash nor border clash. I urge RRA and PL form strong ties, it's in our interest to stop IRIR.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't care what anyone says here. IRIR is alive between HG/ISAAQ, they never harmed each other once in the civil war besides when aideed sent tuur to bring them back into the union which trigerred isaaq blood-shed. But other then that HG have a soft spot for these khat chewing dhocils and Isaaq has a soft spot for this red eyed monster. They are still in bed as far as I am concerned

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Sxb give it a rest. You signed the Mudug peace treaty in Xamar and you want to convince us you strong armed negotiations? :mjlaugh: PL militia were told to relocate 70KM north to Buuryoqab, see the attachment which is the original copy.

Mudug regional council was a failed stunt pulled by PL, to add insult to injury they offered 8 to Leelkase and the rest to CM :drakekidding: Xuseen Caydiid and Caato who even hated each other literally said hold my beer

Of the 51 - member Regional Council , 15 seats have been reserved for the Haber Gidir , but the nonconsultative manner in which this allocation was made has caused , perhaps not unreasonably , both the Caydiid and Atto factions to refuse to take the 15 seats allocated to them.

Attachments

• mpdf-2.pdf
    46.6 KB · Views: 97

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Mckenzie Why don't you speak about the IRIR alliance. Why do u duck this topic? why is it habar gedir n Isaaq are in bed all the time? red eyed monster and khat chewing dhocil will create a genetic disaster :pachah1:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @Mckenzie speak to me with some respect god dammit. I founded Galkacyo.

mudugkeenadid.png

Notice the 'duubat' wars in Galkacyo? who were the italian 'duubats'?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa your speaking to the respected doctor @Mckenzie surely u wouldn't call the DR out on the city that the DR ancestor founded? god dammit, I know how G-town is settled

galkacyoborderline.png

This is UN maps of the city waryaa and recognized. The south galkacyo you speak of includes areas of MJ and Leelkase and the 'airport' itself is on the south with a huge 'tank division' of PL aimed at 'baraxley'. You live in the south-central portion. The city isn't split south and north which is incorrect as the south itself is 'split' . South and North doesn't mean half and half. It's 80% north and 20% south and that 20% south has MJ/Leelkase settlements.

Trending

Latest posts