Galmudug area size?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galguduud/Area

46,126 km²

Mudug/Area

72,933 km²

So combined area its 119,059 km²

But on the internet its say Galmudug its only Galmudug area is 78,279 km2 this mean since we have galgaduud (46,126), we have only have Mudug 32,153 out of 72,933km....it make no sense since we own most of mudug, we only get a small area size, were is the rest, or is this a fake data collected for the internet to fool people????

upload_2017-5-23_19-12-0.png

somalia0516_map-01.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What is it with ... and thirst for expansion. Galmudug is dangerous unsafe and infested with Al-Shabab

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Galmudug does have a large area in the coastal districts however it is infested with Al shabab and pirates. It is dangerous to go beyond
Hobyo.

Galmudug does have a large area in the coastal districts however it is infested with Al shabab and pirates. It is dangerous to go beyond
Hobyo.

So the area size Galmudug currently has now, is only a temporary one until they can fix their shit and fight those terrorists and pirates squatters off their land, to fully utilise their area size?.....hmmmm i see your point Suldaan of (Your states name), many thanks:nvjpqts:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hobyo.
I remember last year march 2016 they tried to send Al-shabab up to garacad mudug, Puntland army killed approximately 100 and arrested 40. You have to ask yourself why doesn't "Galmudug" have military aggression against alshabab

inshallah we can resort to resolve our differences in the contested zones through the ballot box instead of the barrel of the gun

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
inshallah we can resort to resolve our differences in the contested zones through the ballot box instead of the barrel of the gun
There isn't much area contested. The parts of Mudug Galmudug claims are in the control of Puntland and the southern parts of Mudug Galmudug controls are not claimed by Puntland.

Bohol

VIP
Who designed this maps by the way? This is news to me since when was North Mudug contested or Goldogob was part of Galmudug.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Who designed this maps by the way? This is news to me since when was North Mudug contested or Goldogob was part of Galmudug.
I think it might be fake. No other map i have ever seen shows central and northern mudug to be contested

Bohol

VIP
I think it might be fake. No other map i have ever seen shows central and northern mudug to be contested

Maps don't change anything on the ground anyway. I have been to some of those areas, each community controls their own towns and districts.

Maps don't change anything on the ground anyway. I have been to some of those areas, each community controls their own towns and districts.

More information's brother, enjoy!

http://somaliupdate.com/articles/10070/Federalism-in-Africa-The-Somalia-Case

''The South-West and Jubaland States cut across clan lines and are populated by more than one unrelated clans. Galmudug State which unites the old regions of Mudug and Galgudud, and bring together different Somali clans that has more in common than their related clans in remote areas such as Bosasso and Banadir.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending